Lufty

Major Forum Software Upgrade

Dear All

I am planning to shortly upgrade the forum software to the latest version which will be a major update.

Some users might have experienced short periods of being unable to access the forum over the last two days as preperations for the update were completed.

Thank you for your patience.

Lufty

Dear All

There has been a few gremlins with the upgrade to the latest software some of which have prevented new posts.

Please either PM me or email lufty@asd-forum.org.uk and I will investigate if you are unable to make any new posts.

Many thanks

Lufty

Pleased the forum has been updated i prefer this format, easier to use in a way.

Hi Deepthought

You should be able to edit your posts but not delete them completely once they have been posted.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Lufty

Hi Lufty.  :balloon:

I was writing about deleting in the 'editing' sense of things and all that - not completely deleting them!   :tearful:

These posts are the children of my mind, and writing viable stuff is a labour of love.  :wallbash:

Can you or does anyone else know how to access or better yet still 'recognize' the edit function . . .  :hypno: ?

:peace:

Deepthought

Eureka - now I see Edit by the Quote; I was blind and now I see .

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thumph!

Edited by Deepthought
Forget to bold-text Edit and Qoute.