Gold MD

I don't like Facebook...

I pledged cash to be in a film, and other perks like getting a copy of it. So I found the producer on Facebook. She blocked me, saying I messaged her private account (sounds like more Facebook style BS to me). All I wanted to know was when it was out. Some people are snooty and incredibly selfish, or anti-social. I've seen people asking for as much as £700 on Indiegogo to be an extra in a movie. That is really quite ridiculous, and almost like begging.

Sounds to me like she blocked you because you messaged her without permission. Thats reasonable behaviour on her part.

Nope i dont know what you mean at all. Actually i have said this once, so i dont 'keep saying'. If you dont like facebook, dont use it since it's not essential to everyday life. Find a different way of communicating on social media, twitter for example.

I did like using Twitter before. Social media has rendered a lot of forums inactive, though. I guess that's what happens with life in general: I see that things move on.