Sign in to follow this  
baddad

By way of a thankyou...

Thanks BD and L'il N for a very funny, brilliant thread :clap: Your efforts were very much appreciated >:D<<'>

Hello Helen - Theese iz Dayyyve. Whut you wunt? You wunt be my wuff? I geeve you reeng, yez? :o

:clap: You are brilliant!!!!!! I loved that and so did my little un, he was watching me and getting very annoyed with me for not going fast enough! I don't know why i haven't found this before......

Here is a word from Lewis who is desperate to type youa message, (he is only six so bear with him!!)

hello ma name is lewis i am very nnnnnniceeeeeeeeeeeee

oops he's just realised if he holds the key for a while he gets loads of letters he is finding this highly amusing!!!!!! Anyway that was Lewis's debut and thank you for a great advent calender bdad and nemo. xx

Hello lewis! welcome aboard! Six, eh? BRILLIANT!!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with loads of Prezzies and sweets and chocolates and Brussell Sprouts....

Ask your mum to show you ALL of the emoticon's...

The little fizzy orange one right at the bottonm is George, and he belongs to my son Ben, who is eight (Kris found him under a rock somewhere - George i mean, not Ben)...

Ben's quite busy these days looking after his tropical fish, so you could check everyday to make sure George is OK if you like(?)

Happy New Year

BD >:D<<'>