Sign in to follow this  
baddad

By way of a thankyou...

After burning the sausage I had to go back and have another go. I did it :thumbs: The weiner :huh: was perfect and I he gave me some sausages for when they might come in useful :thumbs:

Smashing

takes a bit of practice and a little strategy - try discarding some pieces by placing them somewhere out of the way

you can also place a new piece on top of an old one if you've made a mistake

Zemanski

Edited by Zemanski

Woo hoo! I did it!! :clap::clap::clap:

Still having trouble with the sausage though. :crying:

Where did you guys find the time to do all this?? :clap::notworthy:

K

Done it, scored 640. Bid if you click in the squares the pieces change to fit and you can change the time. Go have another go. (ok it's cheating but it's christmas)

Another brilliant piece of computer geniousness :notworthy: (is that a word?)

Viper.

Edited by Viper

You guys are brill B) , I can,t believe you two took all this time and effort for all us krismites,I,m going to have to nominate you both for an award in recognition of all you hard work, maybe something in the krismite New Year honours list or something :rolleyes: ............right I,m off to sort that chuffing engine out, can,t seem to grasp it just yet.Also loved the opening page done up like krism :lol: ....a fruit forum or something :lol: ....sorry I,m going on, but it,s really good, does Lucas know?...............getting a bit over excited again :whistle: ..........WHOO whoo....chug..a chugga chugga ..a.................chug..a chugga ..chuggga............Whoo....whoo...............

Ah man.......I failed that dismally........I can't even put a real brio track together never mind a cyberspace version ....... even my toddler despairs when I try to put his track together :D

But.....absolutely excellent yet again fellows........I wish I had your talent B)

Daisy

Choo-Choo is brilliant guys, I managed it on my second attempt. BUT.......I have a complaint, there's no sexy voice! :tearful:

No worries.........I'm off to listen to day one again........and again............and again........and again :wub::wub::wub:

Zemanski, didn't your mother tell you to share and not to shout! :devil::lol::lol:

If I tried to share him do you think any of us would ever see him again? - he'd run a mile, find a nice dark batcave and a quiet obsession to get on with in his solitude :lol:

:wub::wub::wub:

Zemanski

Two tips:

You can set the timer for a longer playtime...

You don't have to use every piece - just keep clicking the next square until you get the piece you want ;)

I couldn't do it either first go... ben took about 5 seconds to work out both. DOH!! :D

Baddad, I already posted those tips. Shows who reads ALL the posts. :lol::devil:

Viper.

Edited by Viper

Baddad, I already posted those tips. Shows who reads ALL the posts. :lol:  :devil:

Viper.

I did see (honest guv'nor) - just saw all the posts after it from peeps who still couldn't get to the punchline!

Nemo: All those late nights chasing you up with bugfixes do you mean? You still haven't retyped that bit of dialogue for tomorrow yet :shame::shame:

:devil::devil::devil:

I love all the speculation about 'the face behind the voice' - have to keep trying to find lots of things not to do just to stop myself from thinking about it ;):dance::dance:

Matthew age 8 - second attempt - time 45 seconds - score 680.

I want to have a go now Matthew :angry:

Can I have a go Matthew PLEASE :lol:

Carole

PS He didn't need the tips - not that I am bragging cos I simply could not get it at all :wacko:

Edited by carole

Day 3 arrives..

Can I claim my prize as the first person to catch the chicken (after two goes) ?

:D:D:clap::clap:

Littlenemo, as you can see I'm an insomniac too but it rarely leads to this level of creativity. :lol:

Guest flutter

well i didnt catch chicken, but i did get some hobnobs, does that counts :dance:

off to makes pancakes,

have a good day all

C xx

Nemo kept that one well hidden

Com really is into genetic engineering - gene splicing to be precise - and does fully intend to cross a blueberry with a dragon friut :lol:

Zemanski

Edited by Zemanski

:lol: I could,nt do it.....it does,nt take alot to get me going and as soon as I heard the music I could,nt stop laughing :lol::rolleyes: .............back to try harder :thumbs:

I used to wear purple nubuck DMs :wub: - thanks Nemo :wub::wub:

did it in four seconds the second time - think it may have been a fluke :P

I think you forgot the link back to the batcave after the central scrutiniser's speech though

I'm putting the original link in here so we don't keep having to go back to the first page

http://www.51055.com/krismass/batcave.html

Zemanski

I used to wear purple nubuck DMs�  :wub: - thanks Nemo� :wub::wub:� 

OK Z, you win! He's obviously besotted with you, it was probably the purple DM's that did it. My boring black size 3's would never win him over. :unsure: I will delete his voice from my ipod! :P

Guys,

Great game of footie, unfortunately I was playing for ages before I realised I hadn't pressed start! I did break the window but my failing eyesight can't make out what/who is inside.

Nellie xx

I used to wear purple nubuck DMs :wub:  - thanks Nemo :wub:  :wub:

Zemanski

Would now be a bad time to mention that the purple dm's were on baddad's insistence - someone (possibly suze?) apparently had a thing about them. :whistle: My first choice was my red sneakers, but He Who Must Be Obeyed said no :shame:

And I'm also beginning to worry that despite all the work we put in, no-one's bothering to read any of the 'threads' baddad wrote, just zooming through to the game of the day. :shame:

If you had read the central Scrutiniser's postscript, you'd know that the angels you freed were Pookie170 and Carol J (the founders of the batcave) :notworthy: .

What it doesn't say, however is that the third post on page 1 of the batcave is from Kris: " Oh god!!! They've lost the plot totally now!!!" Little did he suspect... :devil:

Oh, and the link to the batcave will work for everyone else, ntl has just cached an earlier version that didn't work, just for us :wallbash:

Edited by littlenemo

I read it Nemo, every last word. The gist of it is that the girls are bored and they are broke, (very true to life) they end up finding the back yard to play football.

SEEEEE I know what it's about, Ner ner. (just a quick sumary

Viper.

Wow, thats brill B) , who's singing it? Or do I really want to know :lol:

There is so much to this guy's you must have worked so hard.

HHHmmmm always wondered where my undies went. :ph34r: HUBBY!!!!

Viper.

the purple DM's...

It was actually POOKS who wore them... can't remember how they came up in the first place, but they were a running joke for a while (as opposed to a running shoe, which they never were!)

For all you ladies who might be similarly concerned, I have already e-mailed Nemo to tell him NEVER LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH!!

I reckon that was good for a full months toe-stimming fun (and for anyone who doesn't visit the batcave, that reference is far more innocent than you might believe).

By the way, you don't HAVE to read the threads if you don't want to... you can just skim straight through for the game...

I WILL still be sulking this time next year, though, and there is an exam on New Years Eve, so be warned...

L&P

BD ;)

:lol: ..........you boys are brill............broke 3 widows :thumbs: ..........now the girl in the nurses uniform is Annie, cos I know these things :whistle: .......and I,m pulling a moony with a christmas hat on at the end...blink and you,ll miss it though..............right now maybe someone can help...where is the song, I got up to the bit when pooks and Carol got freed :thumbs: .............???????????help anyone?

The song is on the batcave page, not in any of the games. If you can't hear it, it's because you have spent too much time there already and your computer's got tired of looking the same thing up time and again and has kept a copy on your hard drive.

So if you go to the batcave (the one with 1-12 on) and then hit the 'refresh' button at the top of your browser window, you'll hear the only carol that the judge will tolerate ;)

Sorry, dropped out of panto mode there:

"Behind you!"

is what i should have said :lol:

Edited by littlenemo