Sign in to follow this  
DAS999

Our Online Christmas Party

Wandering over in a merry haze.............

"Hi guys, your my friends.............did I tell you that.............I love you all :wub: ............ >:D<<'> No honest I do, you're all like big bruvvers and sisters to me........... :crying:..............where would I be wivvout you?..........Hey..........whered I put me drinkie huh.............ooooh I feel sleepy...........

Guest flutter

did i really drink all my cava DOH

and yes i know that my bright pink headband has slipped, and is over my eyes now, but u all luvs me any how, dont ya's ??

where is the other bottle i brunged,

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Dam, I never win at crackers. Oh well a plastic mirror would have been nice but never mind!! I only went to the bar and look at all the things I missed! Ohhh look I found a party hat on the floor, does it suit me?? :party: What a good party this is and Daisy, I think a little too much wine for you but I have to echo every thing you said. Right, I'll get another round

Here it is Flutter, I was just looking after it for you :P . I 'ad to open it, wouldn't want you drinking anyfing that 'ad gone off or anyfing now, would I?

Oh goodie - a p**s - up!

I'll have a archers and coke... and baileys.... who's got the cheesy nibbles?

Fancy Dress you say....? Dress?? :blink: You mean i have to get dressed?? :blink:

(I'm tellin' ya' - it's a right bug*er findin' something to fit me wings, f'nar, f'nar!)

Whats the song where everyone sits on the floor - one behind the other - like a train.....?

Failing that - "Lets do the timewarp agggaaiiinnn!" Hic!

:groupwave::groupwave:

:drunk:

:fight: .................................cor that was a goblet full................now who pinched my nibbles :unsure: .............say oops up side yer head...say oops upside yer head......I say I say...oops up side yer head say oops upside yer head..................

Wow I hate being pregnant at christmas especially when even the people online are getting drunk, yer all nuts :thumbs: .

/me sits next to anyone drinking vodka so I can inhale it

:P ............I,m sorry guys happens every time I drink....I get an insatiable appetite..............I,m off to order some scran......................requests please......................I,m having a tikka special with a big salad boiled rice .......and chips :rolleyes: ................(singing loudly as she sashays across the dance floor with drinkie in hand).............."I like the way you move!!..............I like the way you moooooooooooooooove!!!!!!!!!!!...........................................".......................(at this point she tripped and fell )................................."can someone help me up pleeeeeeeeeease".................

(I'm tellin' ya' - it's a right bug*er findin' something to fit me wings, f'nar, f'nar!)

Tell me about it.......... :clap:

Hey Suze, can you get me a vegetarian pizza please...........yummmmm................ :eat:

"I'm dreaming of a white Krismas............" Hey you guys looking at me dancing ........ d'y think the table will take me weight? :drunk: Ah ######, maybe not ......... sorry Das hope it wasn't an hair loom.

:fight: .................(Still on the floor but now under a table Suze starts to do her party trick....and falls asleep)......................ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

OOOHHH!.............(Blinking and bleary eyed)................whatsh time ish it?.......................Pizza?.............yes yes ..............I need shome pizza....................and a lie down...........(sits up and yawns).........................think I,ll stick to water for a while ...the night tis only young don,t want to "peak" to early...................Daisy pizza sounds good :clap:

"I luuurrrvvee yyooouuuuuu - Hic! - You like, my bestest, best friend - Hic!" :wub:

*she says, staggering towards the Xmas Tree - Getting distracted by the disco balls :o - Ohhhhhhh, pretty* :hypno:

"I'll just go find my tinsle halo with mistletoe attached.........." *stagger, sway*

Be afraid - be very afraid!! :o:o

Totally loving the party, can i plz have a southern comfort & lemonade? thank you woooohoooo :party:

By the way why is there a dog at the party??? :blink: and who are the 2 at the back having a snog?? :whistle:

Have a good 1 and dont forget to watch out for the misteltoe ;)

:band::drunk::partytime::groupwave:

Oh and behave yourselves or else we may get a visit from the :police::o

You drunken lot!! You've been partying since 11.37 am. :party: I had to leave, I didn't even get time to drink my Irn Bru!!!! :(

Don't forget to clean up the mess, I shall be doing an inspection soon. :oops: Forget we're not in the army now. :huh:

Is it all that vodka, or has the person at the back (to the right of the dog) got two long dangly bits protruding from his body?.....hic,

Ooh i think i'm going to be :sick: . Can't hold my drink.

Loulou x

OOh ooh a party, (viper bursts through the door,) I'll have a Brandy and coke, no make that 2, er 3,4,5. Looks like I'm a little behind you lot, give me 5 and I'll catch up. Wheres the ferraro roche, can't have a party without them? Is santa comming I want to be first to sit on his lap PLEEEEAAASE, it's been such a long time.

Where is everyone, come on stop playing games. OOOpps :oops: must be in the wrong place. silly me.

Viper.

TUT TUT TUT, Iv'e only been down the shop to buy a few boxes of sick bags :sick: and four carrier bags

of headache tablets and I come back to find you all in a state. :shame:

Come on now, on your feet everyone and line up under the mistletoe.

I'll give you a tip, DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES :whistle:

http://www.flowgo.com/holidays/christmas/i...2648&scid=10237

Brook ;)

Youve been a great host Das.

If you need a hand rounding em up at the end, me and Carole are still sober.

We dont want any of this :fight::fight: if Santa turns up with no pressies.

Brook :lol:

It's not fair! :crying: someone else always gets the credit :wallbash:

Not meaning to blow my own thingy :blink: , but baddad was too (shy/modest/chicken) to record anything, so i had to do it.

Since the (frankly totally unbelievable) praise for my suave and seductive tones, he has since grabbed the microphone with both hands and waffled on for hours. And here's me with no audio editing software, so you lucky things will get to hear it in its entirety.

You have been warned... ;)

oo a party..... I so want to enjoy it... but OMG it's a prty and I've got 2 heads!! I'll walk in slowly, back to wall, creep to bar and order a double vodka and orange to loosen me up.... down that.... onto a nice white wine to try stop me feeling like a freak.... why did I wear this.... I thought it was nice but now I feel over dressed... I should never take my jeans off....

.... Mmmm wine gone.... have another......

... feeling better...

karaoke anyone?

Urrrggh..........I zonked out at 5.30pm yesterday.........what did I miss?............my head hurts :wallbash: and I'm feeling :sick:

- sadly this is true and I haven't been drinking in RL, think it's a gastric bug thing ...... just in time for Krismas, lucky me!

Daisy

Looks like the party is coming to an end. Hopefully santa will turn up soon with his sack of gifts and then we can share a taxi (or maybe jumbo jet) home. Thank you all so much for coming, you have all really made my xmas.

Marry Christmas to all

Who is going to do the clearing up? :unsure::unsure:

Sorry all, I've got to dash, you know with christmas and all, have to rush off to get me last bits. :whistle:

I reckon the next one who views this topic has to clear up....... I'll be watching you..... :ph34r:

Brook :)

Who is going to do the clearing up? :unsure::unsure:

Sorry all, I've got to dash, you know with christmas and all, have to rush off to get me last bits. :whistle:

I reckon the next one who views this topic has to clear up....... I'll be watching you..... :ph34r:

Brook :)

Great I missed the party and I still have to clean up!........Oh well story of my life.

Happy Xmas to you all.

Theresa

Edited by asereht