Sign in to follow this  
Viper

FAO Lufty. Mr wizarding pc genius sir

Grovel, grovel, let me kiss your hand, bow at your feet,scatter rose petals as you walk across my coat in a puddle. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Can we pleeeaaase have a spell checker, please? :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Viper, your servent in anything you wish for (within reason)

Edited by Viper

Well I'm on my hands and knees with Viper here cos I can't spell either so PLEASE could we have a spell checker for Christmas :notworthy:

It's the only thing left on my Christmas list - honest :whistle:

Carole

phas, beware the poisoned apple, you know what happened to Adam and snow white. :devil:

Nemo, they don't say "lower than a snakes belly for nowt yer know". HIIISSSSSSSSS and I'm just like a rattle snake when it comes to lucky dips too. ;)

All your christmas wishes answered (providing you run Internet explorer or a varient thereof...)

iespell

This little baby runs as an extra item in the explorer taskbar, and if you right click your mouse it'll pop up there too! I've been using it for a couple of weeks and it's easy peesy (would have to be!), works, and contains no nasty spyware etc... Completely freeware for personal use.

Oh, on install it's default language is Canadian English. After installing, right click and change to UK english in options (or US if you have family there!)...

L&P

BD

BD either the link is not working or my puter is playing up, it keeps showing page can not be displayed.

BD either the link is not working or my puter is playing up, it keeps showing page can not be displayed.

Ain't that ###### typical... I checked the link on posting and it's fine, so it must mean their server has just gone down!! There are at least three or four 'mirror' sites for the software, so I'll type in a search and get back in a mo!

Here we go, a couple of the mirror sites...

download.com

pcworld.com

I think the one on the official site might be the VERY latest version, so it could be worth waiting an hour or so...

L&P

BD

Grovel, grovel, let me kiss your hand, bow at your feet,scatter rose petals as you walk across my coat in a puddle. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Can we pleeeaaase have a spell checker, please? :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Viper, your servent in anything you wish for (within reason)

Hi Viper

It would be really great if there was an integrated spell checker on this board :lol:

Lufty

Hi Viper

It would be really great if there was an integrated spell checker on this board :lol:

Lufty

Hang on a minute what is the ABC with a Tick underneath it that has just appeared on to top bar of forum postings :P

Lufty

Was that there all the time and I just did all that grovelling?

Thanks you wonderful person, you are a god. :notworthy:

Viper.

Was that there all the time and I just did all that grovelling?

Thanks you wonderful person, you are a god. :notworthy:

Viper.

Hi Viper

No I added it as a result of your request :P

There was no need to grovel but it certainly helps :rolleyes:

Kind regards

Lufty

Carole you are funny and I just noticed you joined the forum on the 1st of April, you fool. :lol:

Viper.

Thanks Lufty you're my hero. I am dyslexic but have a thing about getting my spelling and punctuation right, the punctuation is not too bad but when I spell something wrong I know but can't for the life of me work out what it is that's wrong. There have been so many times I have re-worded a post to avoid spelling a word.

Thanks again oh God of computer technology :clap::notworthy:

Viper.

Edited by Viper

What are you doing!!? :o Lufty is a God,..Lufty you're my hero,...you wonderful person,.....etc, etc :bounce:

Have you any idea how I might fit his head through the door later on?!! :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Lufty,...all that Viper et al have said is clearly true,..buy NO WAY would I risk saying it aloud, and never in public!!! ;):clap::wub:

Love

Elefan

xxxx