Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

For those who use Ebay and like a bargain

Last year a friend of mine got loads of bargains off ebay that ended Xmas day, from games to a kitchen sink (literally) so this year I am having a look myself, if you search on the options for ending within 24 hours or just have a browse through for listings ending around Xmas day, even tonight I have managed to pick up a few bargain birthday pressie DVD's for the boys :clap: Have paid a grand total of ?11 inc postage for 9 top DVD's :clap:

I'm leaving pathetically small bids on items and fingers crossed I might get a few of them..

Oh and after Xmas keep your eyes open for 'unwanted' gifts, I got 6 bottles of perfume all new and sealed, 2 were in a gift set for ?13 last year just by searching for 'unwanted' in titles or descriptions :thumbs:

Sorry would have put this in OFF TOPIC chat but I forgot and went onto AutoPilot :)

:thumbs: Thanks whoever moved it for me

Edited by lil_me

Ebay is usually the first thing I check when I want to buy something now as I can't find some things in this country (like replica and authentic NFL jerseys of most teams) ,but I find rather than bidding some time before the auction ends,bid near or right at the end,because auctions without bids can be decieving,people might be waiting till the end to bid,when that isn't true,can get a bargin,I got a heavy,high quality unused duffle coat off ebay for ?10,no one else had bothered to bid for it.

I'm only bidding on ones that end when I know I will be out, will have a sneaky peek when we get home tomorrow to see if any bargains on at the time