Sign in to follow this  
phasmid

My toe hurts!

Most of 2005 hasn't been too bad - with the exception of the last 3 months when things could have been a bit better. I had to go out with a bang, well more of a knock. I'm sitting here with a strapped up little toe which may be broken or maybe dislocated - not sure and the hospital today were busy beyond belief this afternoon so I'll see what it's like about Thursday (lived with it since Tuesday night so I can manage a bit longer).

Ouch Phas, brings back memories. When I was in my teen's (last week actually) I was rushing round to go out when I hit my toe on a door, 4 toes went one way and little one went at right angles to the rest.

Not being one to miss out on a good night out I strapped it up, wedged my foot into my 6 inch heels and off I went. After a few drinks the pain was miraculously gone :lol:

It comes back to haunt me now and again though. :oops:

Hope everything goes ok with yours though. Even if it is broken there isn't much they can do except strap it up.

Viper

Edited by Viper

Last year, I was putting the Christmas deccies up, and I left a box in the kitchen - popped into the downstairs loo, and when I came out, the old man had turned out the kitchen light - I didn't see the box in the dark, and kicked it - was very heavy, and middle toe on my left foot took a knocking, swelled up, very painful but didn't go to casulty because felt an idiot - could only hobble about - got out of cooking Christmas dinner though.

s

xxx