Sign in to follow this  
phasmid

It's snowing

Yep, us too, my kids have been out in it already, hubby took them out, too cold for me. :wub:

I've only got to look at the stuff and I slip over. :lol::lol:

Brook

We've got snow too. The kids have made 3 snowmen and it's started snowing again now. I started last night and we got up this morning to a beautiful white crisp world. :clap: I told the kids I ordered it for Christmas day but santa couldn't fit it on his slegh so had to bring it boxing day. :D

Lindy lou, yup we are in the south east.

Viper.

just had a look at met office and we are forecast it today,but we rarely get the snow in cumbria :( my nephew got a 6ft inflatable sledge for christmas and i want to go on it :P

Not so sunny in 'sun'derland. Matthew is :pray: for snow.It's a black as night here and the rain is like stair rods :( The sky is the wrong colour for snow here at the moment - here's hoping. If it snows my allotted company for today may decided not to bother :pray::shame:

Quick edit and update the rain is now turning into snow :dance: But it's too wet to lie at the moment.

Carole

Edited by carole

Hev, I'm in Kent too and my kids have made 3 snowmen and an igloo (well half of a strange thing :lol: )

Viper.

No rain :thumbs: but no snow either :(

same here :( there is a very hard frost tonight though,its freeeeeeeeeezing up here.

what i dont understand is,how come vipers in kent and im in kent and she gets snow and i dont?!i really really want snow

Blimey!

Got up this morning to even more snow, this is definitely the most we've had in years!

Have been in because of the holidays, now going to be stuck in because of snow. :angry:

Oh well, kids like it. :)

Brook

We are really snowbound now, it has snowed all night and we have about 6 inches now.

Hev, what part of Kent are you in? We are on the coast. My mum and dad live in Kent too and they haven't got any either.

It's not that much fun when hubby can't get the car back onto the drive without digging us out first, well I enjoyed watching him but he wasn't too chuffed. :lol:

It does look lovely though, like a christmas card.

Viper.

We got it we got it :dance: Well Matthew is happy because he's been :pray: for the snow to arrive. Eldest son is not so happy as they took his bus off this morning and it cost him ?10 to get to work on time. Although we only have about 3 cms at the moment, eldest son has just mailed me from the other side of the City and says they have much more there and he is expecting to be sent home soon as the bus service is probably going to be called off for the rest of the day.

Carole

I love the snow. We had a smattering of it, and i'm surprised we haven't had more it's always freezing up here!

Last year i wanted to go sledging with my boys but had no sledge, hmmm, so i improvised. I got an old kitchen unit door and tied some rope onto the hinges waxed the bottom with a candle and we were off!!! It was amazing and soooo fast. My eldest then 12 was suitably embarresed but joined in anyway and Lewis, well he's Lewis and he just lay down in the snow waving his arms up and down. I had a blast though. This year we have a nice shiny blue sledge and i can't wait to use it!!! Now my son is thirteen i doubt he'll want to join in, it's way too embarresing being seen with your mum never mind sledging with her, oh well looks like i've got the sledge to myself hee hee :devil:

Well, we have a bit of white stuff on the ground here but as usual in the south east it's missed us out, mostly. We live in hope of getting some more this week. I love seeing the snow with all the Christmas lights.

yeyyyyy!

went to MIL 5 miles away and there was much more.

so spent 2 hours in park building snowmen and playing in it.....great fun but it can go away now i've done it....lol

We've got too much, more than I like, almost snowed in as gritters draging their heals, thankfully went shopping yesterday evening,

Haven't been able to go out and play in it with the kids yet as the little one is still poorly :(

I'm i Glasgow and last weather forecast told us to blast the heating as we are in the for coldest night yet. Dread to think of it, my heating has been on all afternoon full blast and I'm still cold, my feet are freezing. At least if its snowing I get out with the kids and got reason for tootsies to be cold. Sounds like fun building the snowmen and sledging, but must admit I'm not into the sledging myself, that would need to be my hubbies job, but since I got him laying a new floor thats doubtful too. Send some of the snow my way please. :pray::pray:

I was up at four o clock yesterday morning to pick my step kids up from Brighton area and bring them back to Rugby in the midlands. It was snowing by the time I got to Luton area but I made it down there in three hours. After stopping off for a coffee and talking to their mum for an hour I went to visit eldest step daughter and new baby for an hour then started to head back thinking I would be back by one o clock time. After siting in the worlds biggest car park the M25 from the time I got on it to the time I reached the M1 with signs saying GRITTING IN PROGRESS and not getting above 20 miles per hour i was really cheesed off. We didnt see one gritter until we reached the turn off for Rugby and then we got sprayed with salt. We finally got back at four O clock and I was having a real hard time keeping my eyes open. :angry: Remind me next time to not go out when there are snow warnings. It wasnt the snow that was the problem but the signs they put up on the M25. :wallbash:

The things we do for fellas hey! :clap:

yey its snowing again!

teeny bit of snow not much but it,s there. we wont more. stop hogging it you lot :lol:

im in the south east,gravesend and i havent got any!!i keep hoping to wake up and see snow,bet it misses me out :angry:

Typical!

Still only got yesterdays snow here. Had a little flurry since I started this thread but nothing worth mentioning. According to my local TV news it has snowed North, South, East and West of me...just not any more here! They even had a snow cloud right over us on the weather report and it missed!

Still Snowing!

YEY

:dance:

i woke up to snow!!!!its still snowing now,one problem though,ive run out of nappies and i havent got a raincover!!i cant complain though cos i prayed for snow :lol:

Ok, It's not fun any more. We have a blizzard here and it's not looking like it will stop anytime soon. 3 days is enough, can it go away now please. We want to go out sometime soon but the roads around here are too bad, even the busses have been cancelled.

Viper.

Edited by Viper