Sign in to follow this  
hev

Who is lufty?

i never came on for a few days and then i saw lufty in red writing at the top with all the other names,i thought lufty was a lucky mascot of the site,a rabbit?!i went to members profile but i couldnt find luftys first post,please tell me who lufty is as its been bugging me for days,im a very nosey person and i need to know!!

i never came on for a few days and then i saw lufty in red writing at the top with all the other names,i thought lufty was a lucky mascot of the site,a rabbit?!i went to members profile but i couldnt find luftys first post,please tell me who lufty is as its been bugging me for days,im a very nosey person and i need to know!!

Hi hev

Lufty is indeed a real person but Elefan would be better replying to this post as she is my partner :rolleyes:

Kind regards

Lufty

Hev, Lufty is a computer genius who came here to sort out all the mucking fess we get into. He's the one responsible for the forum changes and if you have a technical issue you scream at him. He's also the wonderful man who gave us a spell checker. :clap:

Other than that I haven't got a clue. :whistle:

Viper.

Smileymab, put that wooden spoon away, Elefan will kill me :lol: . I just admire people who are cleverer than me and that is a lot of people. :whistle:

Viper.

SM, I feel much more comfy now knowing Elefan is not waiting to assassinate me :oops: I bet Lufty is good looking though ;) SSSShhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Elefan I said that will you. :devil:

I won't sign my name then she wont know who I am :unsure:

SM, I feel much more comfy now knowing Elefan is not waiting to assassinate me :oops: I bet Lufty is good looking though ;) SSSShhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Elefan I said that will you. :devil:

I won't sign my name then she wont know who I am :unsure:

Ooooh, I'm so tempted to post here, but I'll leave that to Elefan :)

Kris