Sign in to follow this  
LizK

User profiles

Would it be useful to others if we could put something about our personal situation with ASD in our profiles be it carer of or individual with ASD or hcp working in this area or anything else relevant? I often read other people's posts and wonder how old their child is, when they were diagnosed etc etc. I often find I repeat this info in my posts but wondering if I'm boringly littering up my posts with what others know or not! Would be helpful to click on a profile for this info instead!

Useful for others or not?

Lx

I agree with you. I often look at a profile it would be nice to see some info if thay wonted to put it.I know some dont

only registerd users can read profiles

You could also put it in the signature part, but then that is open to guests.

Nikrix

Daughter dx ASD when she was 6

Edited by nikrix

not sure what i'd put in mine though

What I find weird is that, when I click on other people's profiles (or even my own!), I see an "Additional Information" box, which is always empty, and of course that's because there is nowhere in our control panel for us to add any additional information about ourselves! :lol: Very strange! :huh: Why is that?

It would be great if someone like Lufty could enable some kind of option in our control panel to allow us to add additional information to our profiles, as this space is being wasted at the moment. :shame:

Of course, for now, people can try using the "Introductions!!" thread, over on the "General Discussion" forum, to find what they're looking for, but that requires sifting through over a thousand entries to find that belonging to the person they're interested in. Okay - we could use the Search facility as well, but that's a bit of a hassle really. :hypno:

James