Sign in to follow this  
kirstie

Crashing computer

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's driving me frigging nuts!!

It gives you the option to send or don't send to report the problem. I'm never sure which one to click onto so i click on don't send!!!

Why does this keep happening?! Everytime i'm in the middle of something it crashes!

I'm seriously cheesed off now. We run virus scan thingys all the time.

Anyone got any ideas? :(

Guest flutter

try clicking on send? then you may get an idea

have u scan disc and defragged?

try also the trend micro scan amentioned in apost below

i find it good too

good luck

It is could be possible that the IE files have become lost or corrupt in some way,if there isn't one-get another browser [or 2] as backup[eg..firefox,Mozilla suite,sleipnir,kmeleon..] reinstall/repair IE and see if it solves the problem.

I would recommend a new browser too - I use firefox - it's free to download and use and also has what is called 'tabbed browsing' - I can have loads of forum windows open all in the same window and just click across the tabs at the top to get to the next page ...

94874948_d576b8c715.jpg

Feel free to send the details of your problem to Microsoft - it won't do you any harm. It might come back with a web page suggesting what the problem might be, and how to resolve it, but in my experience, those pages are useless, and not at all helpful, so I doubt you'd gain much from sending your details to Microsoft. :rolleyes:

:unsure: I doubt it's a virus problem, or a fragmentation problem - more likely something like what TuX suggested.

So you have two choices ...

• Try and be patient with Internet Explorer; or
  • Download, install and/or use a different browser, e.g. Firefox, as suggested by MotherEve above, either as your primary browser or just a back-up.
James

aleays click send it will help microsoft fix the problem

also if you computer crashes try control alt delete and go to proses go to explorer and end that one the desk top should disaper wait 2 minites with out moving mouse or keyboard and then go to the tasks tab go to new task and prows to your windows directory and locate explorer.exe click on it select open select ok and the desk top and and explorer will re inishilieyes if the computer is still frozen afta this then restart