Sign in to follow this  
Gezzer

Abit AN7 - Very big problem

Hello three , i have recently bought an Abit AN7 mother board ... Witch you may of guessed but i am having some real bad problems with it at the moment , I have placed it as a nomal mother bord in to my pc and connect all the CD roms and hard drives i need for my Computer , When switching on the LED display count from 8.3 straight to 9.0 , The monter dose not turn on unable to get in to BIOS

Hello Gezzer, I have the feeling you might have gotten on the wrong forum by mistake. Though there may be plenty of computer wizzards on here, but my own one is asleep right now getting ready for his GCSE tomorrow so can't ask him.

Hi Gezzer,

I've moved this thread to 'Techie Corner' as it is more likely to grab the attention of somebody who may be able to help.

Annie

:)

Have you connected the drives the right way round.:-Hdd as primary1(IDE 1) and the CD-roms as secondry is (ide2) . The count(Ithink you are suggesting theLED lights on the front) M/B on an ASUS/ ABIT an 8 flash is a inncorrect set up .If you are still having problems please click my link to the scream ,We will help. Click page below ,on main page click forum,then Hardware and post you problem.

Edited by E=mc2

i might be able to help but i will need the exact model number of the mother board