Sign in to follow this  
hev

bank holiday

im going to meet my mum for brekkie at bluewater shopping centre,its on my bus route,im always stuck for things to do bank holidays as i dont drive and bus services are limited,what you lot got planned?

welllll wade has got the whole day planned.. it seems that disney cinematic (new channel on here) has "Finding Nemo" and "The Incredibles" showing tomorrow..so I think He has decided he is hunkering down in front of the TV for the day..meanwhile I'll be online, cleaning, doing laundry and cooking! so a quiet day in...plus as per norm it's suppose to rain here.. (it always does on Bank Holidays for some reason*L*)

Well we've planned to goto Diggerland. I am now thinking it is a bad idea. I hope they have a good time and I don't regret taking them :blink:

Oh, our youngest dd has been wittering on about Diggerland since bringing a leaflet home from school the other week. Have a fantastic time and let us know how you get on :D I think we'll just wait and see how the weather pans out, and take it from there. Will avoid the swimming pool though, since dd has been obsessed with getting a verucca. She would be distraught if she went swimming and came home without one, and would assume she could just get one from the vending machine.... :lol::lol:

:lol: Aww bless her, pity u can't get stick on ones

We live about 7 miles from Diggerland, and never been :blink: shocking really. We're going with a group of kids with special needs, so should be entertaining, will report back when I have recovered :lol:

We're going to wander the countryside for a couple of hours and then probably fall asleep watching a film this afternoon - tough times :D

:jester: Pjammy day here at home!

Ive promised Sam one for a while and as his 14 month old cousin came for a visit over the weekend and Sam was SO brilliant.

Caring sharing, even sharing time with his dad which for Sam is the hardest!

I am worn out for I had forgotton just how full on 14month old bundles of tasmanian devil can be!!

Full on gorgeous though! :wub:

Hope everyone enjoys the bank holiday

Redberry

The kids are with their dad :( so I've spent the day reading and went to the garden centre and bought some lavender bushes for the garden and some new pots. Sale on at our local garden centre :thumbs: I'm about to go up and tackle my dd's room, wish me luck..... I might be some time :huh:

Hev bluewater we went there last year wow is it big I was in my element.Hope you got lot's of bargains!!!

We went to Filey for the day to see my mom it was good and Char was brill on the beach boy was it cold and the sea was freezing.He then went from angel to devil in two hours major meltdown!!!!

Hay Ho he is fast asleep now the little sweetie.

Lisa