Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

which code for tickers?

im trying to add a ticker to my signature,ive tried using HTML code BB code and ezcode but none seem to work?where am i going wrong?

Not 100% sure but I think I read somewhere that the forum software doesn't allow this kind of thing - could be wrong but it certainly seems to be ringing bells :(

Is this the same reason why I can't import smilies from other websites? The ones here are great but I do miss some of the others I'm used to! I used to be able to paste smilies before the forum was hacked into but since the changes no more :crying:

Lx

its not allowed but can be done pm me with details of what you whant and i will send u the code

its not allowed but can be done pm me with details of what you whant and i will send u the code

OR NOT!

MA - There are reasons why we don't allow image posting (there's a clue in the responses above!), and if there are 'ways' we would rather members didn't exploit them for the obvious reason that it undermines those reasons... :shame::shame: So we would ask members NOT to PM details!! :huh:

[/color]

L&P

BD

OR NOT!

MA - There are reasons why we don't allow image posting (there's a clue in the responses above!), and if there are 'ways' we would rather members didn't exploit them for the obvious reason that it undermines those reasons... :shame::shame: So we would ask members NOT to PM details!! :huh:

[/color]

L&P

BD

ok sorry bout that baddad

note to all will not tell any how to post image's