Sign in to follow this  
007paul007

I'm Back

Hi everyone that remembers me, I used to come on this site loads of times and I used to run a community on a famous auction site, unfornately the group was closed down by me when I had a bit of a breakdown and am only starting to feel my way back to things now ! For the people that were involved in the group I ran, firstly I would like to say that I am sorry that I closed it down, some people may question my behaviour but sometimes you don't know you are heading for a breakdown, one thing looking back now, and I guess this is what hurt the most was, that when things kicked off and I started to behave irratically, not one of the members bothered to ask why, they just continued to put the boot in without any consideration what so ever, granted at the time I myself did not realise anything was wrong, but I certainly know now what its like to be kicked when your down !

Anyway hopefully I will be around more often now

Paul

Welcome back.

I wouldn't wish the pressure of running any lively discussion group 'solo' on anyone. We have a team of moderators here which means the pressure on individual moderators is shared, and if one of the moderators needs 'time out' fpr personal reasons forum life goes on.

I hope you will stay a while this time.

Simon