PinkSapphireAngel

THE SCHOOL SAID NO

Well done PSA, it's taken so long but you got there in the end. :dance::dance::thumbs::clap::clap:

Well done for hanging in there and not giving up! :)

I hope it all goes well from here on :)>:D<<'>

K x

Hi that is the best news.I remember when I started on here there were 3 of us at the same stage in getting statements.Two of us had managed to get things sorted.I always felt frustrated for you still fighting. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: You must be thrilled.Karen

PSA, I'm so glad that you finally got the place for your son in the school of your choice

Looks like I'll also have to go through PP. Just phoned the LEA and they said that the school I chose has not answered yet and they still have 3 weeks time to do so. I know that 2 people there don't agree whether they have a place for my DS or not. The LEA officer asked me whether I would consider another mainstream school for M, (it felt like preparing me for a negative reply from my chosen school) and I said definitely NO! :o .

I know the other mainstream schools in my area and they are worse than M's present school for SEN provision. I won't accept anything less than what he's got now.

Good luck to your lad in his new school!

Curra >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> :P I am so pleased for you. I think finding a school and getting them into it is the most stressful thing ever. I really hope all goes well and Luke settles in find same name as my little boy lol