oracle

For Paula

No matter who it is to can we all say a prayer for Paula tonight. There but for the grace of whoever go may of us here.

If you read this Paula there is nothing left to say so >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oracle

whats the matter with paula?im worried now,i havent been on for couple of days,she last posted at 3.30 and all seemed ok

thankyou oracle for letting me know,i hope paula ok,times like this i wish i had her telephone number,i know ive only got to know her through this but i think she sounds such a lovely girl and i just want to know she ok

Hi Oracle,

I don't know what's wrong but sending up lots of prayers. Thinking of you Paula.

Take care,

Jb

Paula is in court tomorrow to see if they are going to try and take her children off her tomorrow is a BIG day for her.

Oracle

hi just an update , looks like im going to the case conference alone on 6th of october as my sol cannot chase down cons sw to verify if they are to take out care proceedings on my son or not.

sol said if they do plan to initiate care proceedings then he will send someone down other t5han that he cannot justify sending someone as its through legal aid.

hes been making phonecalls to the local authority for 3 days, he rang today and asked me to chase her up, im sure they are doing this on purpose as they know i get anxious,

i hate them for this the beep beeps....

hugs,

paula

:( I wish her all the very, very best - horrid situation is an understatement.

Paula >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Be strong

Edited by smiley

Sorry, Oracle :(

I think I'm a bit confused...

Is Onlycrazygal the same member as Paula, or do they just have the same name??

Either way, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> for tomorrow :(

Bid :(

poor poor woman,i really hope all is ok.

ive realised its not the paula i thought it was,i was thinking it was the paula who says everything is blooming!!this paula is only crazy gal,i have looked back on her posts and it seems so wrong,cant beleive it got this far

paula,

i truly hope everything works out ok! i've been in a similar position and i really feel for you and your family.

keep fighting the b*****ds!

all my thoughts and prays are with you

KJ

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(for those who are confused this is 'onlycrazygirl- Paula... the other Paula is an entirely different person)

Paula >:D<<'>

Just want to send some good vibes. You have us and, more importantly, RIGHT on your side. We are all behind you hun. Wish there was something we could do.

Best wishes

Flora xxxxx

Theres two Paulas..............

I post as user name Paula and have 1 twelve year old son and a 14 year old daughter my son is aspie.I live in west yorkshire and like hev says i say bloomeing hell and talk common as muck kinda thing.

Theres someone else who posts under a user name but signs her posts Paula.Its not me.

I hope shes ok.