oracle

For Paula

Very best wishes. Have faith and everything WILL work out. You're going to come out of all of this a much stronger person and an inspiration to all of us.

C.

Hope you are ok. Let us know. We are listening. Cant promise to change anything but can promise to listen and in my own way fight for change as we all can.

Paula has posted an update on the AWARES conference - I hope she won't mind me copying it here: (sorry Mods if I'm not allowed to do so)

Looks like we need to keep on praying :pray::pray::pray:

Post edited by moderator. Sorry, it's not appropriate to post this information on the forum without the person's permission. The information is available to read on the AWARES site, in EDUCATION under 'Horrendous situation'

http://www.awares.org/conferences/default.asp

Edited by nellie

Hi I cant seem to find the relevant thread once im on the awares website. Can someone point me in the right direction please. (i know im a little slow, but there is so much info on this site that i cant seem to get "into" it. )

Thanks

First you have to register.

Once you have accessed awares you will find a row of options at the top - Select discussions.

Next select Education from the list provided.

Next select 'Horrendous situation' from the list provided.

Or

You could PM Ultra Mum.

Nellie xx

Edited by nellie

Hi Paula,

Just to say I am thinking of you. I think what you have been put through is appauling. Stay strong and remember we are here for you, I really hope things get resolved for you and your child soon,

Take care >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> Paula,

I am thinking of you hon, i don't know what has happened but we are all here for you if you need us. :(

hi guys i am so touched by this in tears,...couldnt reply earlier been very poorly, had painful front tooth on saturday that turned into a football face by sat evening , agony isnt the word but ive got tabs now so my son has let me downstairs for ten......

i had been warned by sol previous to the meeting that their aim was that connah gos in care, so i was prepared despite being a bag of nerves,

it seems they are persuing an assessment of con in a different enviroment, suggesting fostercarer, i said do your assessment but i cannot agree to him going to a foster carer. i was then told i was not complying , that i should voluntarily sign him over to voluntary care.

i said i couldnt do that as i didnt trust the professionals concerned as they are throwing more energy into discrediting me rarther than helping my son.

conclusion of the meeting was that i have to work with my social worker and the medical center nurse and must comply with them , the second i dont they start care proceedings and they will move fast.

once outside with my sol he said paula they are playing with you , their legal team has already started care proceedings we have been notified. they must be stalling for time as they have to find a suitable placement for him before they can take him.......

i dont mind saying at this point im scared , very scared, i know once they have him i will never have him home again. they are now stating we do not show any affection or warmth towards one another .........how can they possibly gage this, ???? a camcorder in my wall to count how many times we cuddle or interact , crystal ball thinking in my view ......

dont worry , i will NEVER GIVE UP , MY SON MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME , NOTHING WILL DETER ME FROM SEEKING THE HELP HE SO RIGHTLY DESERVES.....

thank you so much for your support , well needed and appreciated .

hugs,

paula

Hi Paula,

I wish I could offer some advice but this is so out of my depth. I can only hope that god gives you the strength to fight this and somehow things get sorted soon for both you and Connah. Everyone is rooting for you.

Take care both,

jb

Edited by jb1964

OMG paula i wish i could help you.Could you move house to a different area differant SW and Differant profetionals.I wish i could think of somethink more constructive.

Hi Oracle

I also posted his telephone number on the awares site but I don't think Paula has been there!

This is very worrying and it has really distressed one of our mums.

Love

HelenL

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Paula >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Rooting for you and your team

Don't know what to do apart from :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hi Paula, I've been thinking of you a lot, it really beggars believe that this kind of abuse is allowed to go on, I've experienced similar with these professionals, although no where near as bad as what you are being put through although the lies etc felt so bad at the time.

it is clear they absolutely do not give a damn about your son's needs this is all about power and control. But you will win, I have no doubt, Keep strong and don't give up. I hope someone can help you with people who may be able to help, i wish i could help further

Jane

>:D<<'> thinking of you x

HI I phoned oliver cyriax although hes sympathetic he said straight off that he cant help in individual cases.....

it was worth a try though guys....

sol has been on phone this morning, suggested i get the train to penarth in wales to sign forms so they can start the judicial review. i cant do it my face is so big , i dont5 feel well.....he said he will send them out today by special delivery , they will get to me tomorrow, then i sign them straight away. he must have them before thursday.....otherwise care proceedings will come into play first and connah will be taken.

god i wish i could travel , ive no strength just now i just keep crying im so sorry guysd

hugs,

paula

HI I phoned oliver cyriax although hes sympathetic he said straight off that he cant help in individual cases.....

it was worth a try though guys....

sol has been on phone this morning, suggested i get the train to penarth in wales to sign forms so they can start the judicial review. i cant do it my face is so big , i dont5 feel well.....he said he will send them out today by special delivery , they will get to me tomorrow, then i sign them straight away. he must have them before thursday.....otherwise care proceedings will come into play first and connah will be taken.

god i wish i could travel , ive no strength just now i just keep crying im so sorry guysd

hugs,

paula

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Don't be sorry.We all just care about you and your situation.Karen

ive godda keep going guys, its getting so hard, i cant believe these ppl.....

do you no what they said at the meeting, they said that even if the independant consultant was correct

and con is aspergers and tourettes, my parenting style would be exactly the same as a normal/neuro typical child, their is no difference.

their is , i mean my 19yr old was totally different to con, he understood where con doesnt , for god sake who educates these people.???? am i to lose my son all because of their pig ignorance and lack of knoledge of asd s.......crikey!!!! they have reports now from family support worker and parenting partnership that botrh stipulate that my son is a completely different child when hes not with me.....hes happy, a free spirit they say, im stifling him corrrr struth they havent gotr a clue!!!!

hugs,

paula