Sign in to follow this  
lorryw

were getting a puppy!!!

We are getting a puppy in about a month or so and Im so excited.Our little beagle died in February and weve now decided to get another dog, a mini schnauzer. A breeder got in touch last week and we will be able to get our new little girlie in the middle of November. I so miss having a dog I cant wait.

We are currently discussing (arguing about) names. Current favourites are, Daisy, Betsy, Molly and Flossie and husbands favourite Spike (!).

Off to look at the doggie stuff in Argos...

Lorainex

I'm pleased for you Loraine. I'd love a dog . I always feel a bit of a saddo walking on my own-I imagine it's much more fun with a dog. I've tried putting my cats on the lead, but they just won't have any of it!!!!!!!!

Regards KHK

Nothing beats a walk with the dog for stress relief. Hope you and the family enjoy your new family member. I think Molly might suit that type of dog better, usually best to decide when you get them I think. Ours came with the name Lucky. Soon changed that to Luke :lol:

:lol: Teatoe what a great name, nothing like a name with meaning. My friends cat was called 'Tish' because she made her sneeze as she was allergic to cats, thankfully became resistant after a few weeks with her.

We have a new puppy she is a Westie and is only 4mnths old, best thing we did was getting a puppy the kids absolutely love her and its very therapeutic for K as well he is besotted with her

Loraine

Aaaahhhh! That's lovely. We have a dog and she is a really good friend to the kids. She's always pleased to see them and loves them whatever their day's been like.

There's nothing better than having some crazy hound rushing up to give you a kiss after a grotty day (and no that isn't my dh!).

Barefoot