Sign in to follow this  
something vague

ear defenders

Hi,

Do any of you or your children use ear defenders? I've heard of them and know that some people use ear muffs or the ear protectors that you can buy at airports. The child that I am considering likes to put everything in his mouth so I was wondering if there were any specially designed defenders for people with autism that may be safer. If so, where can I get some?

SV

Hiya :)

If you google 'children's ear defenders' - it comes up with quite a good list.

My son has the Peltor Kids ones - but there are lots to choose from.

:)

:D i got fab ear defenders for my daghter off ebay they are ace and in her fav colour pink she loves them wear them when i hoover when we go out and are a must on bonfire night she loves the look of fireworks but hates the noise so they were fantastic last year she was outside watching the fireworks instead of in the house watching them through the window jenny

Hi I use the ear plugs made from the travel company Design Go.

Try and google in Design Go and see if they come up, whsmith have revoving displays with the products selling allsorts of travel items, the set i got have a little case with the ear plugs with different sound proofing insultators, they are also shaped in a spiral to fit all earhole sizes, i use them when we have neighboughs dogs barking or noisy sunday mornings.

they are the best i have bought and used.

Here are the ones I use

http://www.justsportandleisure.com/Details.asp?PID=4489

JsMum

Edited by JsMum