Sign in to follow this  
phasmid

Behaviour Support dept

5 weeks Monday I hope to make sure there is at least one mainstream school in my area that gets their ASD and behaviour approach right. As,5 weeks Monday, I will become the Behaviour Support Dept. It's a new role for the school and a new job for me. Really looking forward to it.

Well done for landing the job and and good luck for 5 weeks' time, Phas. It's a great chance to make a difference and as it's a new role you can make what you want of it, I expect. :thumbs:

K x

Congratulations and best wishes! :thumbs::clap:

Thanks all. I am really looking forward to the challenge in front of me. It's going to be a fantastic chance to really make a difference across the whole school.

Congratulations.I am sure that you will make a huge difference in your new job.I always keep an eye open for your posts as you obviously have a lot of experience and wise advice.Karen

I shall be gutted to leave where I am now. Without their support I would never be where I am now. I have made so many friends there. This weekend I have been just buzzing with the things I want to put into my job spec - it isn't written yet, first task will be to sit down with my new head and write it! Everything about this school just seemed to fall into place on Friday and I came away thinking 'Yeah, I wouldn't mind working here.' When the phone call came there was no hesitation in acepting, none at all. Quite simply...I can't wait.

Excellent news wished you worked in our area.

Jen

I shall be gutted to leave where I am now. Without their support I would never be where I am now. I have made so many friends there. This weekend I have been just buzzing with the things I want to put into my job spec - it isn't written yet, first task will be to sit down with my new head and write it! Everything about this school just seemed to fall into place on Friday and I came away thinking 'Yeah, I wouldn't mind working here.' When the phone call came there was no hesitation in acepting, none at all. Quite simply...I can't wait.

Phas Well done >:D<<'> I feel very jealous already of the parents that are going to have you in their school. I hope its everything you dreamed of. Please don't forget about all of us though :D