Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

Moving

Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here that has supported me over the past year. Through all my ups and downs and there have been many.

Life for me now is moving into other directions and giving me less and less time to visit here. So before I vanish off into the distance I just want to thank everyone with all my heart for for all the love, encouragement, support and help you have all given me.

I feel my chances of visiting are going to be very remote in the future as I am filling up my life with so many things.

Just want to thank Admin for a wonderful forum and all the Moderators for providing us with a great support network.

Will be thinking of you all, and there are many members here too I will be thinking of especially in my prayers.

Thanks a million to you all. Some of you may still be confused with my name change, but some of you will remember me as Hallyscomet from Australia. :lol::lol:

All the best everyone, keep up the good work and all you wonderful parents that are doing a fantastic job.

All the best

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :wine:

F xx

Edited by Frangipani

Hailey, sorry I still think of you as Hailey. >:D<<'>

Sorry you are going, but leaving because you are filling up your life with so many things, is a really good reason. I'm just so envious that you've got a life, green with envy !!! :sick:

Thanks for your support, you did work hard to try and support our members. Come back and visit us ocassionally, remind us what a warm and beautiful country you live in......... oops, I've gone green again!! :sick:

Good luck, the very best to you and yours.

Nellie >:D<<'>

Hi Frangipani,

Sorry to hear you won't be here as often, but glad it's for positive reasons. Do pop in occasionally. :)

Thanks so much for all the support and encouragement you've given me over all this time, especially in the small hours, I'll miss seeing your name pop up just as I'm about to go to bed. :lol:

Take good care of yourself >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

K x

Hiya HC/Marzipani -

To paraphrase those who got here earlier - sorry we won't be 'seeing' so much of you, glad it's for all the right reasons :D>:D<<'>

Those night shifts must have got lonely at times - I have a mental image of you monitoring the emergency service channels from somewhere out in deep space like Alan Tracey in Thunderbird 5, ready to tip the nod to us lot back here in good old (Tracey island) Blighty! :lol::lol::lol:

Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do, and pop in occassionally with a weather report, OK?

L&P& >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

BD :D

:blink: hey hope your o.k. bud, I know it,s been a bit of a rollercoaster lately , but take care, please pop back occassionally , hope your family are o.k., hugs suzex

hi,

only just come back to forum myself after a bit of an unexpected break...long story!

Anyway i remember you as hallyscomet.....so take care and all the best.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

tmf

xx

Wishing you all the best in everything you do >:D<<'> .

We're always here, so if you get the chance, pop in and say hello now and again.

Annie xx

>:D<<'>

Sorry to hear this but wish you the best with whatever you are doing.

Thank you for the support you have shown me and other forum members, for your experiences you have shared, and the amazing insight to life in Australia, which has made me really want to visit now. The amazing photographs you posted brightened up some pretty dull days.

>:D<<'> Take care.

I never realised you had changed your 'name'. I was wondering only last week what had happened to hallyscomet! :blink:

I too will miss the way you would drop in to your posts what the weather was like in Australia.

Anyway, I hope you will continue to visit if and when you get a chance, but if you don't then I am glad you are ok.

Take care.

mum22boys >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> Hailey,

I wish you every happiness and hope you are moving on to wonderful things!

I do hope you'll manage to pop in and i will miss you're kind and caring and informative posts.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Sorry its taken me a while to get back to your lovely messages.

I have been attending an awesome conference for women over the past two days. Very uplifting and I believe we have all walked out of this place changed with different views and attitudes. We have had to be there at 7am each morning and last night it didnt finish until 10pm, so I apologise if what I write here on doesnt make much sense, I just edited it to cut it down a bit now I am too tired to re do, as there is stuff I want to add.

About the conference it was for women over 1000 in attendance walked out with so much rapture you could peel me off the ceiling :lol::lol::lol: Many laughs and many many tears and stories I was not expecting. Gulp!!!!

Just one story in particular I want to share with you as I feel you could relate to it. Here goes......

There was a mother interviewed after they showed a movie a story about a teenage girl named Bethany, who became paraplegic after a tragic car accident, severing a vertabrae in her spine. Bethany has had a happy ending' and despite all this got married last year. They asked her mother to come up onto the stage and asked her, what it is, she thinks would be the best message or words of advice she could give to give to any parent or person with a child with a serious illness, disability or Health condition causing worry for the person or parents, she said that she would recommend that you surrender all your worries about this ................ with your child. Let go of the fear and trust, it is all going to be okay, no matter what. Doing this will help you to be better and stronger to be able to help this person or child.

I decided I have been carrying around this fear about my son since he was two years old he is now 19 years, so over the weekend I decided to surrender all my fears about my son to something greater than us.

Once I did this for the first time I felt at peace about my son, that he is going to be okay, no matter what. To celebrate this I decided I was going to make sure I took this fear out of my whole family, and find something to change our focus.

How?? we have become sponsors for a little orphan girl in Africa, we have a photo and all her details and know that the money we pay each month will actually get to her. She has done some drawings for us. I urge anyone wanting to do this its absolutely worth it. After watching some movies and I just couldnt go home without reaching out to help one of these beautiful little souls. We can all make a dfference. :wub:

Both my son and daughter already have an attachment to our little girl in Africa. Its great taking the focus off ourselves and our circumstances. I feel this will do both my children a lot of good.

So sorry about the delay in getting back to you, my minds still full from the conference.

Frangipani/Hailey/Hallyscomet sorry all the above that I confused you, by the name change, to me it resembled a brand new day, a new life, as prior to that life really did suck..... :ph34r: those days are over, history.

Thank you for all the times you were there for me, will keep in touch. I promise. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> you are all awesome. Thanks again for your lovely wishes.

Frangipani/Hallyscomet B)

Edited by Frangipani

Hi,

Just adding, my son just came in and asked me if he could send a basketball he's never used over to our little girl "Mercy" how awesome is that, he said he thinks she is cute, and he looked so proud, I gave him a big hug and he said he loved the little pictures she drew for us.

:wub::wub::)

>:D<<'> thanks for your kind words Frangipani. Hope your life goes from strength to strength. huggs xx

late to this,i always think of you as hailey,i also used to like your pictures of australia and weather reports,i always found you very uplifting,dont be too much of a stranger eh?!!

good luck love hev xx

Oh !!!

I have finally had a chance to sit down and calm down from the womens conference, and read all your messages , now I am lost for words. :crying:

You all are truly awesome, I will try to keep it short and sweet. :)

Thank you for helping me through some very difficult times. You all have helped me be a truly awesome Mum to B & J and understand my sons Autism a lot better. I realise how much you have all helped me and am truly grateful.

I will be back from time to time as I am really interested to see how you are going too. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Many of you have equally challenging stories. :(>:D<<'> :pray: thats what is so awesome about this forum, how you will help each other no matter what, no matter what time it is.

Love

Hailey/Hallyscomet/Frangipani :whistle:>:D<<'>

:wub:

B):D

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by Frangipani

I never realised you had changed your name either, but I loved your posts and will miss your uplifting contribution to this forum

Edited by florrie

Hailey, Lots of good wishes for you! Stay in touch, we�ll miss your contributions.

Take care

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> XX00 Curra