Sign in to follow this  
onlycrazygal

CARE PROCEEDINGS STARTED....

I dont believe it.... im in the administrative court in london friday taking LEA to task for refusing to assess my son....

got phone call today the local authority have served papers on my sol and will be sending me the same tomorrow, theyve started care proceedings....theyre going to court monday for a date......i have to go their too......

My heads spinning , i havent done anything wrong we went to the dietician as they requested, the LEA inspector came out was more than satified i was teaching him adequately ......

weve done nothing wrong......theyre doing this purposely im sure, they know i get easily overwhelmed , for gods sake , why dont they just leave me alone..... :(

i wonder if they are trying to throw me in a tizz for fridays court date , i dont know....

scary stuff!!!

hugs,

paula

So sorry that SS are being like this.I will be thinking and praying for you over the coming days and just wish there was something I could do which would make a difference.xx

i ll send you lots of hugs >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> so sorry this is happening to you :( .all our thoughts are with you.good luck and keep on fighting

Paula, hi good luck and i hope you have good representation for your case i do hope you have someone to advocate for you.

Nicola

Don't know if you remember me from the HE lists about a year ago- can't believe this farce has been going on so long.

Got absolutely everything crossed for you, mate.

Natasha

I'm so sorry paula, this is so awful and unbelievable, it makes me so angry, thinking of you, will say a prayer and belief that it will come right in the end, keep positive and strong you have done nothing wrong and are caring mum just trying to do the best for your child.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Paula >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

So sorry to hear this - I will be praying that things start going your way from now on and that the LEA leave you alone - except for getting the resources you need for your son.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: