Deblegs

AUTISM PROJECT REPORT

Dear All

I have been sent 2 booklets about the Autism Project Report. It is all about Person Centred Services for Adults with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in Surrey.

You can also download the full report, includign the detailed Action Plan from http://www.aboutus.org.uk/

You can also contact (name and telephone no. removed by moderator).

I have had a read of the report and I feel that positive things are happening for people with an ASD.

If Surrey can offer a good service, then other councils should.

You can use the report as a guide to how you would like your offspring to be supported.

From Debbie Hudson

Edited by nellie

Debbie,

Thank you for this. I have been part of my local authority autism group for some time.

We are aware that Surrey has done a lot of work in this area and will be looking at their reports for guidance.

I hope you don't mind but I have taken the liberty of fixing your link.

Nellie xx

Thanks for that Debbie, I can thrust it under the noses of my County Council who have chosen to hide their heads in the sand about autistic provision for the future.

Lorainex

Dear All

I have been sent 2 booklets about the Autism Project Report. It is all about Person Centred Services for Adults with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in Surrey.

You can also download the full report, includign the detailed Action Plan from http://www.aboutus.org.uk/

Are these people officially affiliated to EmployAbility?