Sign in to follow this  
bid

Good News

Hi Bid,

I am late too but pleased that Auriel - so far - appears to like his new school. Fingers crossed and best wishes to you all >:D<<'>

Carole

Had an email from Auriel today to say he is 'Pupil of the Week' in his class!! :dance::dance:

We are so proud of him, not just for this but also for the way he has joined in all the new things at his school :tearful:

Bid :wacko:

Just wanted to let you all know that I had the call today to confirm that Auriel has got funding for his extra year at his new school :dance::thumbs::dance:

This really is the best Christmas present ever!!

Oh fabulous, Im so pleased for you both, it sounds fabulous

>:D<<'>

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts!

As you may have noticed, he is home for the weekend, with his sense of humour still in good shape! :lol:

He seems to have had agreat couple of weeks :thumbs:

Hi Auriel :)

Great to see you back on the forum after a great couple of weeks. :thumbs:

Nice to know you haven't lost your wicked sense of humour. B)

Nellie. xx

Auriel,Bid& Jester(last but not least, huh?) ;) ,

truly sorry I've not been able to congratulate you guys sooner, but this dratted PC keeps going on the fritz and I have no other access (college computers keep refusing to let me online for some reason!!)

HOWEVER...

I am ecstatic that Auriel is enjoying himself and getting on so well, it's about time that good educational stuff came his way!

Poor Bid and Jester, I bet it was hard leaving Auriel at his new school, but I know how thrilled you must be at his success!

Love to all of you, hope Christmas went swimmingly and here's hopes for even better things in 2005!!!

:dance:

Esther xx >:D<<'>

I bet it was hard leaving Auriel at his new school,

:lol: Actually, they couldn't wait to see the back of me!

Here i am, late as ever to say i think it's really brilliant that all is going well for you guys.

It must make such a difference to you Auriel. I'm glad you're enjoying it. and pupil of the week no less how excellent!! B) This is what i hope for when my son starts school later in the year, to enjoy his school career.

hows the book coming along?

Keep us posted.

Take care

kirstie. :wub:

Auriel Update! :dance:

I'm so proud!

After just 4 weeks at his new school, Auriel has already completed the first module of his GNVQ in ICT! He had his exam on Monday.

His is also now doing a full range of GCSEs, to be taken this summer and next summer.

:thumbs:

Hi Bid and Auriel,

Well done - I have been interested in progress as I think that Auriel is at a place that I think will be on our wish list in a few years - I know that we are not supposed to mention specific places but if it is Nr Bath and run by Healthcare Group to the rich and famous, then we are on the right track.

I approached this group in the spring when I was absolutely desperate to find a place for my, then 8 year old. I got good vibes just in a phone conversation!.

I was ready to move house but found a local independent school and, for the moment I am really happy with the support but he can only stay until 13 and I know that he will not be able to hack "big" non-sympathetic secondary schools.

Auriel, you have achieved so much in such a short space of time - and you prove the point, that anything is possible with the right environment and support. Keep up the good work and be very proud of yourself.

Best wishes

Helen