Sign in to follow this  
Deblegs

A Mothers Devotion

Dear All

After the death of my Mum, I wrote a small book about how she supported me from my birth until the day that she died. I have had it published by a website called Lulu. It is a site where you can self-publish for free. The website address is www.lulu.com. My book is available to buy and it is called A Mother's Devotion. If I do manage to sell it, I will be paid and the royalties will go towards research into the type of cancer that my Mum died of.

I am going to make my other account into a book as well.

From Debbie Hudson

Well done Debbie. :clap::clap:

Hubby's just ordered it for my Christmas. :thumbs:

Nellie xx

Dear Nellie

Thank you for buying a copy. Actually I didn't think I would see a copy.

I won a competion recently and a charity account was set up for me and 1,000 was put in it. The money is to be used to donate to charity. Any royalties will be placed in this account and from time to time I will give my Dad a cheque to give to the hospital that is doing the research.

From Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Well done you - Yes your lovely mum would be so proud of you, she was a wonderful, caring lady and I'm so pleased I met her Debbie.

I shall be buying your book and am looking forward to receiving it. I hope you are keeping well.

Well Done Debbie - You are a kind & lovely person too, just like your mum >:D<<'>

Debbie,

Your book arrived in the post this week, it was supposed to be here for Christmas but they sent the wrong book by mistake, they dispatched another one immediately.

Thank you so much for writing this book, I loved it! I also loved the picture of you and your mum on the front page, you both looked so happy.

Your mum was very proud of you and I'm sure she would have been thrilled with your book.

I keep seeing your name on my travels on the internet, I'm sure your efforts make a difference, well done!

Congratulations on winning the competition and for raising so much for charity. :thumbs:

Love

Nellie >:D<<'>

Hi Debbie, I read the preview of your book, It is so good. Well Done!!

I am going to order it, I really want to read your whole story. I bet your Mum would be very, very proud of you!

Lisa xx

Hi Debbie,

Wow, I read your book and am so proud of you and so pleased you got it published - It was a pleasant read although it had me in tears in places!

You are such a strong, delightful person and hope you carry on achieving in all you set out to do - Thanks for the read and well done - Hope Lulu sell lots more copy's Debbie,

Best Wishes

Rach xxx