Sign in to follow this  
stressedmumto2

He can't keep nothing to himself

My son went with his dad yesterday for an overnight visit, today he came back with a x-mas pressie for me, which was a lovely thought as he had chosen it himself at a car boot sale.

First thing that made me laugh was he said mum the perfum runs out of in four days then said the date runs out in four days and his sister said on no you've told her, it was meant to be a secret. So from telling me what he had brought me and repeating about 4 times that it runs out of date in four days, he then told me he brought it for two pounds. He then let me look at the box he put it in, insisting that I look at it even though I didn't want to, so he opened it up to show me a box of perfume inside but when I said I didn't want to know what it was he said well you don't cos you never seen the perfum. I guess I never seen the perfum, only the box, maybe he thinks that the perfum is going to run out of the box in four days time too that was why he was so insistent on me seeing it, lol

So I know i've got some perfum for x-mas now, hehe having said that though this is the first year he has brought me something and he's 8, so it's all good I guess :D

Aww that's so sweet!

This is one thing Louis is good at - keeping secrets. Usually because he forgets about them! He asked me to get his Dad a gift on his behalf a few weeks ago(lego starwars for PSP, which he knew hubby had been looking at getting), he mentioned it once a couple of days after getting it (in a 'Dad will like his present, won't he Mum?' way), but hasn't mentioned it since. He'll get all excited again though when I bring it out for him to wrap up at the weekend (think I'll probably do that Sunday night...)

aww bless, reminds me of my son, i told him what he was buying for his sister so he went and told her :oops:

so i bought her a different gift from him, i asked him if he wanted to know what i,ve got... he said better not mum i might tell her :lol:

got to the bottom of his literal thinking, he thought it was going to go mouldy like the food does when it runs out of date, lol

Now tonight my daughter has dropped me in it, I asked her what she thought if I got him a bike for x-mas because I can only afford top get one of them a bike so she said it was ok. Tonight son comes in and she's blah blah I know what you're getting for x-mas and asks him to guess, he says bike, playstation games and she's like how did you know, arghhhhhhh kids, can't trust em to keep hush :P

well reece helped me wrap some pressies up 4 his dad but decided the computer game was his not his dads so he put a new label on it and wrote his name on it :lol::lol:

>:D<<'> Oh it was cute of him to buy you something, my daughter always does but my son, AS, never aks how i am never mind anything else. aww bless him >:D<<'>