Sign in to follow this  
loulou

can't believe what my boy has done today

Hi everyone,

As it was the last day of term, Kai's school finished at 1.15, so i tried to get off work early. I knew i'd never make it so i asked my mum to go over to my house to let Kai in when his taxi dropped him off.

Anyway, he forgot that Grandma would be there so he kicked off big time and attacked my mum (she is not much bigger than him) :( .

I got in 20 minutes later and he was going ballistic and kicking her in the doorway so she legged it. I was so angry with him so i sent him to his room. My back was killing me (6 months pregnant) so i went for a bath and ignored him as i didn't want to be his next target.

He was banging about and when i went to get him out, he'd cut through two electrical wires with a pair of pliers (i'd accidently left them in his room). THEY WERE BOTH SWITCHED ON AT THE MAINS :o .

He'd also smashed up a mirror and thrown a few things out of the window.

I know i shouldn't have left pliers in his room, but i never thought he'd do something like that (he's 8). I'm totally shocked. I asked him if he knew how dangerous it was and he said, "well if i died it wouldn't matter because i wouldn't know about it." :( .

Sometimes i get a bit complacent about how bad his behaviour can be when he goes into one. He never thinks before he acts, and that really frightens me. I made him clear up all the mess, which he did very matter-of-factly as if it was nothing. I give up sometimes :tearful: .

Loulou xx

im so sorry >:D<<'> i know what its like as when i was expecting i found it so much harder i even ended up in hospital i was so stressed just take care and try when you can to sit down and do nothing easy said than done i know :blink:

Brooke

So sorry Loulou, try to take it as easy as possible... It's a good thing that Kai cleared up the mess.I've had similar incidents with my DS (and he's 13!)

Last night he threw things at my head because I went to sleep and he wanted to chat in the night. I try to keep scissors, needles, pliers etc totally out of reach. He has got better with medication. Sorry I have no better advice...

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Curra

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> for you. It's horrifying the things they can be capable of when they "go off on one", we can all really relate to that. We've been going through a tough time with C (Xmas stress monster :o ), and I know how I've felt at the end of my tether.... it must be even more exausting when your pregnant.

I have moved a lot of so called dangerous things but my son has a great knack of making the most innocent of things into a weapon!!!!

Its hard being pregnannt and dealing with everything look after yourself and try to to get some help in place for when the baby comes along. I moved my mum in! I made myself ill after my 2nd son trying to cope although i didn't know what i was coping with. After my 3rd son lesson learnt I moved my mum in!!!!!! >:D<<'> :D>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> we all leave things about without thinking hun, dont beat yourself up about it. at least nothing really harmful happenned. >:D<<'>