elaine1

HO HO HO?????????

In one of my more rash buying expeditions i decided to get Tom a magic and mythology book. Its afabulous book with little envelopes full of pheonix feathers etc. He opened it, said, Im not into magic thanks but no thanks and gave it back to me!!!!!!. Good job im used to his bluntness or i would have been upset.

Luckily Ellie, his sister piped up with "Ill have it Tom", so present found a home. ahh the joys of christmas!!!

:dance::party:

Haha - At least you are aware that this sort of thing might happen and do not get offended by it.

The amount of times I have had to stop myself from saying something similar... At least I now have an explanation as to why I act in this way...

lol bless you i know what u mean every time daniel opened one he said its not a gidzilla pressie!! lol and b4 he opened them he said i hope its my favourite hehehe

like u say its a good job we r used to it...i was worried what the others would think but dp gave me a look of dont matter we know he cant help it :)

Kieran was pretty good today considering he had the task of waiting to open his presents until his elder brother arrived he did say that he didnt see why he should wait but after i explained that he is usually here to open presents as a family as it is also his birthday it was only fair that we waited for him lol, dont think kieran said once "what do i want that for" or "i dont want that".He was quite pleased with all his presents i think ,because if he wasnt he d have commented about it, he did just quickly unwrap the undies nanna had bought him and put them on the side we got awy with that one when he realised that it was something he actually needed. .he was even quite content to watch his new thomas the tank dvd on his dads poratable dvd player, while we watched the grinch on tv he was quite happy with his headphones on.Hopefully he will be as well behaved as he was today when nanna and uncle come to our house for the day tomorrow

lynn

LOL, isnt it wonderful when they know exactly what they want and dont want!

Connor was good today, after each present, he exclaimed " what a lovelt surprise, I am so surprised". LOL, I'm still now sure whether he meant or it was a rare bit of sarcasm coming thru, as a lot of it was stuff he'd actually asked for!

Paula

>:D<<'> I always ask friends and family for money now then he can buy what he wants with it - it saves a lot of embarrasing did u like the present Tom, and No! answers lol. To be fair, it was my own fault cos he did give me a list and i got everything on it but then i had to do the mommy thing and think im sure he loves Harry Potter soooo........got xmas brain and not logical brain in lol >:D<<'> . Love and warm huggs to you all. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :party: Edited by elaine1

My ds did wonder aloud why Santa had given him so much Magnetix as he 'doesn't like it that much'!

The 'fur real' cat (given as we can't have a real pet as him and me are allergic) was very worrying, he didn't want it at all, not even to look at it, and it was donated to Grandma.

And Guess Who was a straight forward case of 'I didn't ask for that, that wasn't on my list!'

Star Wars chess was liked until my dad tried to explain some of the rules etc when G got cross as he didn't understand.

We don't mind - he does make more of an effort with gifts from people (unless it's clothes!) as he understands they have feelings, but obviously Santa's out of earshot!

He used to be terrible when younger (trying to return gifts to people) but I thought he'd grown out of it.

Edited by jlp

Our son made us laugh this year he opened all of his pressies then went looking around for more! When asked what he was doing he said "Im looking for that car thing i wanted and the other ps2 game i asked for Santa forgot them!!!" Husband and I have decieded to do the same thing from now on especially when visiting family!!!! :lol::lol: