Sign in to follow this  
hev

keeping them apart

steve has startedto get very irritated and aggressive to k aged 3,if i wasent there i think he would hurt her,i know shes annoying to him but the anger he shows at her frightens me,i do try to keep them apart but its virtually impossible,what happens now is she doesnt like him near her at all as hes so nasty to her.i shoyuld imagine a lot of you have this problem,any advice be appreciated,thanks love hev

Edited by hev

Hi Hev,

That's a difficult one. I can't offer any advice because i haven't been there (yet). I'm starting to panic a bit about the baby though and how Kai will react to him if he ever touches his beloved toys or accidentally switches of his PS2 :( .

I don't know which is more difficult, big age gaps or siblings close together in age?

Loulou xx

hi,have not really got any advice but this is happening in my house as well.My youngest is just 3 and oldest is 5. My 3 year old can be quite annoying to Owen and Owen will get angry quickly, he pushes him, sits on him and sometimes will put his hands around his neck .I don't know what to do other than tell him off and seperate them but like you say it is impossible to separate them all the time and my sons even though they fight nearly constantly they cannot bear to be away from each other , they cannot play separately at all.I find I cannot really leave them unattended at all which is really annoying when I want to get on and do things.I am hoping it will get better but it has been like this since little one was 2 weeks old :rolleyes:

hello my dd7 aspergers is like this with all my other children she is the youngest i have 4 boys she kicks them in between the legs the 10 year old yesterday she stuck a pen in his neck and tryed to slam his head againest the window of the car i wont not know what to do if they were younger all the best jill

>:D<<'> I have always had this problem with my two, they cant be in the same room most of the time, T had anger management for a while and it did help but hes getting back to the old ways again. I honestly dont have any suggestions for you, but hope u get help. >:D<<'>