Sign in to follow this  
witsend

He said the "C" word

Hi all - have just about survived Xmas, but have to tell you about this one - still not sure wether to laugh cry!! :blink:

So we had (newish) partners mum and dad round for civilised buffet Boxing Day, my nerves were on edge all day but all seemed to be going well until.....

we reitired to the lounge for coffee and D said "Shall we show everyone what S got for Xmas?" :devil:

At this point I have to say the "game" he was reffering to was an art set which said on it "Spray Kunst Set"! - must be some cheaper foreign thing! Anyway - as I'm sure you can guess D continued to telll our guests that it was a "Spray your C**t Set"!! :oops:

To make it worse and to my eternal shame my sister, partner and myself disolved into giggles and were totally unable to say a word! :party: Hence it was all even worse than it could have been!!

Since the event I have laughed and cried about it in equal measures! :P

Keep thinking I should ring (soon to be) in laws and apologise but I actually can't bring myself to!

:lol: :Bl***y h**l wish I could stop laughing!! Because rea;lly it's not funny!! :(

Luv Witsend.

Edited by witsend

:lol: :Bl***y h**l wish I could stop laughing!! Because rea;lly it's not funny!! :(

What do you mean it's not funny, of course it's funny!! Bwahahahahahahaha! :lol::lol: Awful........but hilarious!! :o:oops:

Like most of our kids, my lad has noises that he likes to make a lot and very loudly and he develops new ones all the time. Not long ago he had this noise which, I kid you not, sounded just like 'f*ck'. Trouble is he used to repeat it over and over and over, 'f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, etc. etc., you get the picture. Now, he doesn't ever swear, EVER, he's never used a bad word, but it was quite hard convincing people that he wasn't actually saying what they thought he was saying, it was just a terrible coincidence!! :rolleyes: Thank goodness he's moved on to making a kind of loud clicking dolphin noise at the mo! :hypno:

~ Mel ~

So Glad you found it funny too! :D I keep sniggering whenever I think about it :oops: but to be honest I don't think they found it as funny! But wha,ts done is done. Quite a relief to confess all here where we're not judged! :) (we don't routinely say the C word here honest!) :D Have to add the words were made worse by the actions ( a kind of spraying action in front of the whole body (like body spray)- except focused on the corresponding 'private' C word body parts!! :P ) you really had to be there but I'm sure you can imagine!!

Luv Witsend.

Oh and Mel - forgot to add my lad also doing the clicking dolphin sounds at the moment!! He's pretty good, but what's that all about? :D Luv Witsend.

AWW thats soooo funny :lol::lol: i'd have been laughing too :D

H went through a phase of saying crapped - he would say "H Crapped" whenever he pood - i know it's not as bad but i was still mortified when he said it :lol:

That's all i need H saying he's crapped in public :lol::lol:

Clare

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time :lol::lol::lol:

Btw kunst is the german word for art.

I've made similar slip ups in public in the past, once saying to my ex-h, "look at that c*** kite!", in the middle of a very busy shop. Yes, I meant stunt kite.... :whistle:

I wish you hadn't added the bit about the spraying actions, tears are rolling.... :o

:lol::lol::lol:

In a similar vein - a friend's daughter, at around two years old, was presented with a stuffed toy fox by her gran which they named 'foxy'...

Unfortunately, her baby voice couldn't handle the plosive 'x', which was replaced by a sort of double 'K' sound.

Funny at first, but less amusing (for mum, anyway :devil::devil: ) after a few weeks when every attempt to rename the doll had failed and little Alice had started to realise the effect (though obviously not the implication) of her mispronounciation! :lol::lol:

L&P

BD :D

Oh and Mel - forgot to add my lad also doing the clicking dolphin sounds at the moment!! He's pretty good, but what's that all about? :D Luv Witsend.

It's weird, I haven't a clue where it's come from. Don't think I'll be taking him to an aquarium anytime soon, he's probably saying something very rude in dolphin! :o:lol:

~ Mel ~

lmao!!! i have to confess i love it when this kind of thing happens.....it reminded me of when trevor mcdonald said "c**t kentryside" instead of "kent countryside" on news at ten.......classic!!!! :lol::lol:

el was trying to say "i thought i saw a pussy cat" in tweety-pie style voice but mistakenly said "pussy tw*t".....she still goes on about it three years later...."mum remember when i said....." :whistle:

hello when my son was younger he use to say f--k you for thank you people use to say what did he say it was very hard for him not to say thank you all the best jill

:lol: Hi,

:lol:

As long as he doesn't say it again!

Kai came home from school the other week telling me he knew the "C" word. I almost died of shock, then he said, "Yes, it's c*ck Mummy". Phew!

Loulou xx

:lol::lol:

I think trying desperately hard not to laugh makes it worse.

Reminds me of the time I taught basic skills to a lady who was working really hard to improve her writing. She used to consistently misspell "can't" and I didn't have the heart to tell her what she had actually written. What a difference one letter makes... :o:rolleyes:

K x

:lol::lol::lol: It's hilarious. I would've laughed too i'm afraid!! Sometimes what else is there for it but to have a good old snigger!

Lewis couldn't pronounce the word clock when he was little and would miss out the L i'm sure you get the picture and it was quite amusing but we did have to rename it in the end! :lol:

Classic :lol: I'd have wet myself.

When I was around 6 ish I lost my two front teeth, so when I said "S" sounds, they came out as "sh" sounds.

My dear old mum regularly told visitors (esp new boyfriends) about the time I asked my aunty if I could "sit on her knee"