Sign in to follow this  
hev

horrible night

just wanted one peaceful night but it all went wrong. my sister had 3 year old for the night,3rd time she slept out in 3 years and n is night work so was so looking foward to me and steve cos it never happens,he is in such a bad mood its unreal,im all the names under the sun,he is just so miserable then he just came in to give me a cuddle :wub: i will never get the hang of this puberty,hes 13/hormones/aspergers.

hes like jekkyl and hyde,had such high hopes for tonight and just feel drained again,just read my horoscope and it said the first 6 months will be hard for next year but september will be better :crying: i only looked at them to make me feel better,surely i not got to wait till next september for things to get better :wacko:

anyway one positive we ended night on a cuddle,means a lot to me :wub:

I don't believe in horoscopes hev - I'm sure you won't have to wait till September for better times. Here's to many more cuddles in the coming year :wub::thumbs:

K x

>:D<<'> my son is the same age, he never cuddles me so youre one up there already. hope it gets better, horoscopes are no use anyhow! theyre meant for all of the population!