Sign in to follow this  
teaker1s

image url problem with this forum

Sorry teaker1s,

The Forum Guidelines and Rules (see top of page) state that Image Posting is disabled.

Nellie xx

shame to cripple boards all I wanted was to post a picture of a dab digital radio-for me this is over the top

Sorry Teaker,

Image posting is disabled to protect the forum and it's members.

You appear to have tried to post a website address as an image, not sure that would work. :unsure:

Would this link do? http://www.pure-digital.com/Products/Produ...roduct=VL-60802

Hope this helps,

Nellie xx

By the way, I'm about to buy one of these radios for myself. :)

they are great, they also have upgrade firmware for new features like electronic program guide-though upgrade utility needs intel powered pc as it dislikes AMD for some reason,

Also apart from swapping button functions round on "bug too" firmware v2 for original bug seems to give it the exact same features as "Bug too" silver model so if you have an intel computer and are keen then an original bug with latest firmware installed could be a bargain.

marginally the bug too may have very slightly better sound-I've not heard them side by side to compare

Edited by teaker1s