AnnieH

Online ASD tests?

I saw somewhere that you can do assessment tests so see what the likelyhood is that you or someone else has ASD/AS/HFA...

But I can't find any. Can you help me?

I am going to my dr tomorrow to ask for a referral for my dd as I think she may have ASD. I am trying to collect all the info I can on her.

TIA

Annie

she's 8. I have seen the toddler one, but it seems a bit dated for her now. Thanks. I have seen some before that someone sent me the links for, but try as I might , I can't for the life of me find them

Thanks anyway:)

Hi im in a similar position, my dd has suspected A.S doc not being much help so im also trying to gather as much evidence as poss before peadiatrician appointment.

I found a site where you can input details and a score is calculated. Its a PDD assessment scale. My daughter scored 150 putting her right in the change over score from moderate pdd to severe.

Hope you find it useful, best of luck.

www.childbrain.com

I saw somewhere that you can do assessment tests so see what the likelyhood is that you or someone else has ASD/AS/HFA...

But I can't find any. Can you help me?

I am going to my dr tomorrow to ask for a referral for my dd as I think she may have ASD. I am trying to collect all the info I can on her.

TIA

Annie

Thanks peppa for the link, I did the childbrain one and my son scored 94 mild pdd. My daughter scored 8 no pdd.

Very useful site I thought, so thanks for sharing it.