karin

not on here very often

i know the last time i e-mailed everyone it was to say goodbye i dont contribute very much to the forum so didnt feel i had the right to be here,anyways my dad died suddenly in spain on 7th january he was 76 and had been ill for about a year i feel really upset about it because i could not get to go to his funeral mum decided to have him creamated over there as it would cost to much to bring his body back to britain,what makes this so ironic is mum an dad had paid for me and my whole family to come to spain in 9 weeks to see them they had paid the flights and the accomodation i was just to supply the spending money as me an hubby dont work an only get income support (basic) and family allowance guess i will never get to see my dad but im still going to spain to say goodbye to him just thought id let you all know karin :crying::crying::crying:

Oh Karin, :tearful:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, it must have come as such a shock. I hope you have someone to talk to and offer you some support.

i know the last time i e-mailed everyone it was to say goodbye i dont contribute very much to the forum so didnt feel i had the right to be here

Karin, you have as much right to be here as anyone, you will always be welcome.

My sympathies to you and yours. Please take care.

Nellie >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I can hardly imagine what you are going through - poor you. :(:(

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Would it be possible for you to have some sorrt of memeorial service when you are out there? Some dsort of service during which to say your goodbyes.

How is your mum coping and does she have any support over there?

Look after yourself. Sadly, time is the only healer.

X

Phoebe

Really sorry to hear your sad news. Take care of yourself >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Loupin x

So sorry Karin about your sad news. :( Is it possible to bring your Dad's ashes back to the UK and have them scattered in a ceremony here. When my mum died we scattered her ashes on her parents' grave, so we would have somewhere to go to.

Hope you are looking after yourself. Take care. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Im so very sorry

The pain of losing a parent is awful.

You could always talk to yr local church many will let you use the church to light a candle and say a private goodbye.

I lost my mom 10 months ago the pain is still there every day but i can now talk about her with a smile,you will get there hun just give yourself time to heal.

xxxx >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> Karin >:D<<'>

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.

My Mother in Law died here just after we moved to Oz (a few years ago now) and we couldn't return for the funeral. At the time my hubby spoke to a priest over there who mentioned her passing in a church service that we attended. I know it's not the same, but it really did help my hubby.

Annie xx

>:D<<'>

PS. You're always welcome here :) .

Sorry to hear about your loss >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

perhaps you and your mum could visit some of his favourite places while you are out there and say goodbye to him that way?

I'm so, so sorry Karin >:D<<'> :(

My dear dad died six months ago, and it's such a blow even when they have been ill.

Nellie is right...you belong here as much as anybody >:D<<'>

Bid

hello so sorry for your loss my mother died in april from melinjutis we put some of her ashes in a pot out the garden with a rose brush formy father and had the rest brued with her mother father and sister i know how you feel my sister lives in oz and couldnt come home we had a little service at the grave side all the best to you take care jill

So sorry to hear this, karin. :( I hope going to Spain helps to ease the pain just a little.

You're always welcome on the forum, it doesn't matter whether your contribution is big or small.

Take care of yourself as much as you can,

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Kx

thank you so much for all your replies it does help me an yes when we go to spain i will have a little service for my dad my mum is coming to stay with us on saturday for 2 weeks she has to sort her house out this is the one i live in so i guess i will be moving but thats no bother i knew it would come to this one day thanks again for all your lovely replies xxx