nellie

Goodbye, it's time to go.

Hi folks,

Sadly the time has come for me to say farewell, hang up my mod hat and leave the forum. This place has been a big part of my life for over three years, I'm going to miss it, but it's time to move on.

Love and best wishes to you all.

Nellie >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oh Nellie :(>:D<<'>

That's such a shame, although I guess you probably deserve the break!

Thank you for everything you have done for the forum, and for me personally (I would never have got Auriel a Statement and a special school place without you and Helen >:D<<'> )

Take care, and don't be a stranger >:D<<'>

Bidxx

:( Nellie, was really sorry to hear that - I've read so much of your wonderful advice in relation to my own son and the children I teach. Do you mean just as a moderator?

Elun xxx

Oh no your post has made me very sad :( and I know I will miss all your posts and supportive advice, do you really have to leave, :crying: cant you stay just a little bit longer, please, :tearful: you always have very good links to services and the link you gave me has really helped me understand ASD.

the best always leave, :huh: as they say, I know you really will of thought about it but I know its a really sad loss for us here, old and new, I really wish you the best in your next journey.

hope we do see you soon though just for a pop in as it doesnt feel right to say goodbye.

Love JsMum

Hi Nellie

' Oh worshipful mistress' - the 'wide one'.

You have been an absolute inspiration to everyone and a font of knowledge beyond compare.

I will definately miss you - but I do understand that life moves in other directions.

It goes withut saying that you go with all my love and affection.

HelenL

:crying: Nells,

I'm really really sad, i know that life is hectic for everyone and sometimes we need to move on....but i'm gonna miss you :crying::notworthy:

You will, of course, be sorely missed oh queen of the links :notworthy::notworthy:

Hope you'll drop by from time to time to see how we're coping (or otherwise!)

L&P as always, and thank you soooo much from so many for all of the help, advice and support

BD :(:notworthy:>:D<<'>

Your knowledge and understanding has been a life-line to many of us here and we are all fortunate that on our journey through the land of ASD we encountered you. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Many many thanks for having been there for us.

Cat

Nellie,

I can only echo what others have said about how much you've meant to the forum. Your knowledge and your encouragement kept me going through some tough battles - I won't forget.

Thanks for everything.

I will miss you.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

K xx

nellie make sure you pop in now and then,i gotta tell you how i cope with steve at residential :(

you will be missed so much and you have given me brilliant advice since ive been on here,oh im not gonna say goodbye,thats too sad :crying:

thankyou for everything,see ya love hev xxxxxx >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

three cheers for nellie :groupwave::groupwave:

heres your medal :first: for being the most sensible one on here :D

Hey Nells >:D<<'>

I will miss you on the forum terribly. Without your help, support, understanding, knowledge and friendship - my little boy wouldn't be the child he is now ..... i, quite literally, couldn't have done it without you >:D<<'> .

A 'Thank you' doesn't seem big enough. :tearful:

You amaze me :wub::wub:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hugs as always, M xxxxxxx

awwww nellie :crying::crying::crying::crying: i just come back and off you go

i remember when this forum was still a young baby you were always there with good advice and support and you have been ever since you will be sorely missed by so many people but i wish you all the best hun

take care and try to say hello now and then if you can

>:D<<'> :wub::tearful:

trace xxxx

Aw Nellie :tearful:

Thank you so much for always being there >:D<<'> . You've given me heaps of brilliant advice and pointers over the past couple of years when I couldn't see a way forward. I will never forget that :notworthy: . Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Love,

Annie xx

:wub:>:D<<'>

Thanks folks for all your kind words, they really mean a lot. :wub:

Don't be sad that I'm going, be happy I was here. :D

Sadly, I do have to go. It's not a spur of the moment decision, I've been giving it careful consideration for some time.

I'm a senior citizen in a few months time. I hope to be enjoying my rail card, bus pass, free prescriptions, cheap hair do's and all the other concessions I've waited 60 years for!!!

Without your help, support, understanding, knowledge and friendship - my little boy wouldn't be the child he is now ..... i, quite literally, couldn't have done it without you .

Smiley, >:D<<'>

I didn't do it........you did!!!!! The credit is all yours, I only gave you information and a kick up the bum the encouragement, you did the rest. You're a fantastic mum!

You're all fantastic!

Nellie xx :wub:>:D<<'>

Edited by nellie

Nellie, >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

You will be missed, you certainly are a wealth of knowledge and information on ASD and a valued friend by everyone on here. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> 60 in a few months, hope the date is in the diary so we can all send you messages.

Perhaps a good reason for everyone to have a meet up. To help you celebrate your 60 years young.

Senior citizen :P:lol::lol: you will never grow old and belong to that group Nellie :notworthy::notworthy::lol::lol:

We need to find a way to clone you, then you can stay. Wishful thinking.

Good luck with your new plans and freedom, have fun, I am totally envious, discount coffees cheap travel, awesome.

All the best

Love

Jenny xx :)>:D<<'>

Just remember that we'll always need someone to keep us in line if you ever feel the need to come back. :(

Nellie,

When I first came to this forum my son had just been diagnosed, he was at his lowest at school and I was completely helpless. You gave me the best advices, support and links and I am forever grateful. It's sad news that you are leaving :tearful: because we are all going to miss you, but if it's the best for you to stay away, I wish you all the best! :D

Take care and come back sometime >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Curra

Oh Nellie, I am so going to miss you.

You were the one person I could always rely on for sound, sensible advice.

We are in the middle of a battle with our local authority which I probably woudnt have embarked without your shoves in the right direction. I fully intend to change things in my area for my son and all the other youngsters who follow him. Things will change as parents become more pro active thanks to sites and people like you.

Have a great, well deserved retirement and look in whenever you can.

with love and thanks

Lorainexx

Nellie

Thanks for everything you have done and best wishes to you and your family for whatever you do next.

If you ever wish to pop in you'll be made very welcome.

Simon

Smiley, >:D<<'>

I didn't do it........you did!!!!! The credit is all yours, I only gave you information and a kick up the bum the encouragement, you did the rest. You're a fantastic mum!

You're all fantastic!

Nellie xx :wub:>:D<<'>

That Nellie will do anything for a gooey cake.......... ;):lol:

:wub:>:D<<'>

Thank you for all your help and I hope you pop in when you can.

I just like to say thank you for all your help in the past.

You have been so invaluable with the help and guidance you have offered.

I wish you all the best.

pim

Nellie :(>:D<<'>

Wish you didn't want to go, but you've got to put yourself first. Will miss your excellent advice and knowledge.

Take care

Love and best wishes

Flora X

Dearest Nels,

I am so sad that you have decided now is the time to step down.

I feel really bad for not playing a bigger role on the forum, but I know you know why that is. Most of all, I know you understand. >:D<<'>

Lufty and I are unable to do very much of anything at the moment, because my little one is at home full time now it seems. As usual for this time of year,..there is no 'evening' for us in which to catch up on 'stuff' either.

That said,. .you are long over-due some 'me time' and I hope you will have some thoroughly indulgent days shared with your family. :D

There will always be a place for you here,...and you only have to say,....

And,..THANK YOU,..for EVERYTHING!!!

Love

Elefan

xx