Sign in to follow this  
hev

im so stressed

right i need a moan :crying:

steve been suspended for 5 days from today,he is very excited about it and has been playing the van halen song jump since he heard the news as he says he needs to jump with excitement :(:( im gonna find the next 7 days hideous,i know i am,i know i got to think positive but its so hard.

my dad is feeling really sick after chemo,is very down,i want to help him but dont know how.

katie is being very naughty,she is 3 and its normal 3 year old behaviour but the constant whining is getting right on my nerves,im not paitent at mo,then i feel guilty for moaning at her,shes a good little girl really :wub:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I've had my DS at home poorly on Monday and then again today and I'm not joking.........It has driven me up the wall!!!!!!!!!! So I know how you feel :blink::blink:

Hope it goes quickly for you. >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

i always find it so funny the schools actually think these exclusions work for our children rather than being a relief

hang in there

trace xx

hev :(>:D<<'> had both my boys off at different times this week with colds, and I have the cold too but of course I'm not supposed to be ill.... really feel for you.... 7 days of it >:D<<'> >:D<<'> hope it goes quick... and really.... how do they think that is going to do any good???

Flo >:D<<'>

Hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Had my DS at home with a cold for 2 days, he went to school one day and the next he had a massive meltdown that lasted the whole day and left me worn out and exhausted. He says I'm the worst mum in the world, everyone hates him at school, he hates himself, wants to die, leaves a mess everywhere and needs my help to do the tiniest things :( . I know that telling you about this is no big consolation, but it's just to let you know that I really feel for you. Hang in there.

Have you read the information on exclusions at IPSEA?

http://www.ipsea.org.uk/exclusion-support-sheets.htm

If your son has been excluded because of his disabilities you can complain to the LEA.

Curra