Sign in to follow this  
loulou

stuck in hospital with pre-eclampsia

Hi everyone,

I've been on maternity leave (i'm a midwife) for 2 weeks and i've ended up back at work as a patient :tearful: . I am so gutted as i really wasn't expecting anything to go wrong. I've still got 6 weeks to go and i've got pre-eclampsia which is getting worse.

To top it all it's half term, my nan is really ill so i don't really have anyone to look after Kai as my parents are having to look after her. My partner has had Kai and he's never looked after him for more than a few hours (he's not his Dad). Kai is stressing and is on hunger strike :(:( .

I just want to cry :crying::crying: .

Sorry, hormonal rant over.

I'll keep you posted (i'm on the ward computer!),

Loulou xx

oh loulou >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

come on keep strong,you know you in best poss place to deal with your pre eclampsia,i know you must be worried about kai but you will see,everything will be ok,let us know how you getting on,i always wonder how your pregnancy is going,please keep me posted >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

loulou >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Just take care of you OK... Try to let the other stuff sort itself out (easier said than done i know!!).

Got any scrummy male nurses wandering about?? :devil::devil::ph34r::lol::lol::whistle:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

smiley can you imagine baddad as a male nurse? :o the word scrummy doesnt come to mind,the wards would soon be clear,all the paitents would discharge themselves :lol:

fancy him calling me a bat out of hell smiley,he said you and bid told him to say it :o:o

loulou,how are you doing? >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by hev

Oh hev :lol::lol::lol: , I found that really funny.

Loulou, like the others said, try not to worry look after you for a change. Take care.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Sorry loulou - bit late to this one...

Hope everything is going ok and that the bed rest/support is helping get things back on track.

Very VERY best >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

L&P

BD

You're in the best place for dealing with the pregnancy problem, and while you're there you can't control what's happening outside. Try to relax and take care of your own needs for a change.

Deep breaths, Chuck, this won't last forever.

And GOOD LUCK!

Karen

x

Loulou

I hope things settle down for you!

What a pain having to be at your place of work ... mind you I suppose you're being treated like royalty??

loulou - :unsure: - How are you doing today?? :unsure:>:D<<'>

Been worrying about you >:D<<'> .

smiley can you imagine baddad as a male nurse?

Frighteningly enough - yes - :wacko::ph34r::blink::lol:

fancy him calling me a bat out of hell smiley,he said you and bid told him to say it :o:o

Feel free to slap the man - best thing for it...... :devil:

Hi everyone,

I know i'm really really naughty, but i managed to severely twist the Dr's arm and he let me home this afternoon. I shouldn't really be here, but i just needed to see my boy because he's chewed his lips raw. I have to keep checking my blood pressure and i've got to go back in the morning. I'm hoping to hold out until Kai goes back to school on monday, but i don't know what's going to happen.

The baby is about 4lb 8oz at the moment, so i'm sure he'll be ok if they have to deliver him. Not what i anticipated though :( . Midwives and nurses make the worst patients :lol::lol: .

There are NO good-looking male nurses/midwives OR doctors i'm afraid! My partner was a bit of a hit with my colleagues though! Everyone commented on how handsome and hunky he is. I said, "Why are you sooooo shocked that i could have such a gorgeous man?" :lol::lol: .

Please send me some chill vibes to keep my blood pressure down :pray::pray:

Loulou xx

Midwives and nurses make the worst patients

:ph34r: Dunno what you mean........i couldn't help jumping up everytime one of the babies bleepies went off when lil monkey was in SCBU....... :ph34r::lol:>:D<<'>

My little monkey was 4lbs 3oz when born - he's now the tallest in his class! :blink:

Lots of chilled vibes coming your way - and for goodness sake SIT DOWN AND RELAX WOMAN! :shame::D

A pommmmm..

I switch channels, day and night

If I try long enough I just might

Find something worth watching

Something really catching.

I don?t want the news, they?re old

Their depressing reports make me cold

I don?t want a goofy thing,

Something interesting they should bring

No western and no mystery

No, not today, not for me

I want to see something that warms the heart

Something sweet, funny, romantic and smart

I keep on switching channels, up and down

On my face I show a frustrated frown

Nothing on this TV interests me

I switch it off, just let it be

No show for me to watch today

I cringe and sigh with deep dismay

I grab a book and start to read

And there it is, just what I need

Sweet, funny romantic and smart

The right kind of entertaining art

I?m happy now, got what I want today

My feet propped up I read away!

Love and Peace

For Valentines..

'I love, respect, cherish and admire you for being the free and beautiful and wonderful human being that you are*'

(*except for when you're being really annoying)......... :lol:

Edward monkton

:D

Hi Smiley,

We make the worst patients because we are VERY stubborn and make a fuss to go home all the time! We do not make very "patient" patients!

Nite nite xxxxxxxxxx

Loulou xx

loulou hope you ok and you still resting >:D<<'> >:D<<'> love hev xxxxx

Edited by hev

Hi Smiley,

We make the worst patients because we are VERY stubborn and make a fuss to go home all the time! We do not make very "patient" patients!

Nite nite xxxxxxxxxx

Loulou xx

I have to agree with that! When I went in to have my youngest (by c'section) they had to turn the sound down on the monitors and then turn them round so I couldn't see them! I was convinced I was going to arrest and that none of them would notice :lol: I also discharged myself 3 days after the section as I couldn't stand being on the other side of the bed :shame:

Loulou.... don't fight it.... put your feet up.... let your DP wait on you hand and foot.... read... sleep... watch telly....eat nice food... and keep yer strength up... you'll need it when the nipper is here.... Take care and best wishes...

Love Flora >:D<<'> :D

Edited by Flora