Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

house

hoorayyyyyyy we have just been told we should finally be getting our council house in the next six months only been on the list six yrs :( where do i start packing reece was only six months old wen we moved to where we r now so have got alot more stuff since then :lol::lol: but im soooooooooooo happy it should be soon

Edited by dooday24

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You must be really excited

Don't envy you all the packing though - but it'll be worth it when you're all settled

x

Congratulations! :thumbs::clap: That's a long time to wait. People always comment on what a lot of stuff I have whenever I move, but I do have a clear out before I go. Having said that, I've got loads of sorting out to do since my last move last summer.

That's really great news though, at least you can start packing in advance.

brilliant news donna,well pleased for you. you have got time to have a good sort out,i was told i had a house on the friday and had to be in there by the monday then went on holiday abroad on the wednesday!!

bet you excited,i cant wait for the on line house warming party :party:

hoorayyyyyyy we have just been told we should finally be getting our council house in the next six months only been on the list six yrs :( where do i start packing reece was only six months old wen we moved to where we r now so have got alot more stuff since then :lol::lol: but im soooooooooooo happy it should be soon

Just seen this dooday24, excellent news, hope your move goes well!! :dance::P>:D<<'>

~ Mel ~