Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

fed up!!!!!!!!!

had enough been willing the holidays to get here now had enough. be glad wen hes back at school. this week has been awful. hes been just totally awful kicking biting scratching ect from the moment he wakes to the moment he crashes if he sleeps! just knackered. looks like ive been attacked by lions he just cant cope with being out of routine . hes also been ill as well which has not helped at all. love him dearly but sometimes it would be nice to get a break. sorry to rant love donnax

:( oh no sorry to hear you have had a real hard time over the hols, J doesnt cope very well without the routine but he has been much better with the idea of no school and no getting up too early :D , as J is older now, illness does throw us further into been the little maid and the exhaustion sets in :crying: , sounds like you really could do with a break and hope that come very soon :rolleyes: , its 24-7 and its very hard work, hugs >:D<<'> and love :wub: from us and thinking about you, hope its a bit easier tomorrow, but you know where we are if its not. :o

Hugs >:D<<'> :wub: and TLC.

JsMum

COME ON DONNA,NOT LONG TILL THEY GO BACK,WE NEARLY NEAR THE FINISH LINE!! I FELT LIKE YOU DID YESTERDAY,HAD GUTLOAD OF IT ALL BUT TODAYS BEEN OK,I KNOW ITS WORSE WHEN THEY ILL THOUGH,THEY IRRITABLE THEN WE GET REALLY TIRED,KEEP YOUR CHIN UP MATE >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I know just how you feel. It's half term here too but he's not been to school for the 4 weeks before it either. No idea when he'll be back. It's so hard to keep him occupied and his behaviour is so apalling that I don't want to reward it by taking him out and doing nice stuff either.

Miserable situation.

Sorry you have had a horrible time in the holidays, just think it's almost over now. >:D<<'>

I'm the opposite way, my daughter breaks up tomorrow but my son has been out of education for ages and the best thing is now the hols are here he can attend a holiday club that's running form 10-3 I just hope there are no prob's and he goes everyday. :D

I think all the parents around the world!!!! will be glad when they are back at school because it is sooooooo difficult to keep them occupied (unless of course it is the t.v, which drives me bonkers and we are trying to limit!). I'm right there with you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dreading the summer hols!!!!!!

My friend has twins (NT) and they are driving her up the wall !!

So we have arranged to go to the piccies next week whilst they are at school......something to look forward to!

Chin Up!

Here's a little joke to cheer you up.....

"what is the most common type of Owl in Britain?"

The Tea Towel !! :D:D:D:D:clap:

Edited by reuby2

Aaw, keep your chin up. Mine go back next week.Dd1 (13) hasn't been too bad apart from the silly noises and things she says over and over again :wacko: Usually this is when my mp3 player gets plenty of use but I've put up with it for one reason or another this time. Drives me up the wall! Take care

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

im totally with you donna ...totally...im exhausted to breaking point, my son was off school 7 days before the half term, with a horrible flu so we had no sleep for a week ...of course this week has been half term and he wont do anything that doesnt involve sitting with me /on me, physically attached to me from 7am to bedtime.......he keeps talking all the time in this wierd voice and if i say the slightest thing he doesnt agree with he hits me for saying something horrible, i could say please could you play with your toys ive put out for you ..he runs and hides under the sofa cushions saying ive been horrible to him ..every single minute he says huggie ..huggie ...just wants sensory comfort of every second of every hour ...i love my son so much by i cant stand this attachment ...if i sit on the computer he puts his face next to mine or sits behind me and wrings my neck ..no matter how much i play with him its never enough...sigh sigh sigh ...so weary ...so fed up ...got to go..being strangled and licked aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

oh and the constant humming , rasberry noises , laaaaa hummming too ...and repeated conversation over and over and over ... :crying:

thanyou everyone, reece had been asking to go bowling all week. so on sat we decided we had free tickets to the roald dahl museum, so we explained we would goto the museum first then go bowling, we spent about 20 mins at the museum. he just wanted to get to the bowling so glad we didnt have to pay for it then we got to the bowling alley. booked 2 games reece bowled about 6 balls then had had enough i was soooooo livid so shannon and there dad ended up finishing the games with me wandering round the bowling alley after him. then ended up sitting on the floor with him. glad they had a good time shannon loved it, next time we take her on her own. i was exhausted wen we got home. and now if things couldnt get any better, hes now realised its back to school tomorow. and hes been a nighmare am now totally battered(and not the fish type :lol: )just had enough need a desert island for week. just on my own. :lol: sorry to rant love donnax

That sounds such a really nice idea the dessert island might come as well, I would be in my eliment as well on a dessert island, the piece and quiet, the no crowds, the lovely lushus sea and that sand to soak into, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,....sorry, just gone to that island there.

JsMUM