Sign in to follow this  
Clare63

Message for Smiley !!!!

Hi there, thanks for your reply which I received on my email, well it sort of popped up on "My Assistant" box Don't know how to reply to you as I don't seem to be able to email back ...it keeps saying an error as occured ??? Anyway thanks for your kind words. It will be good to start chatting once I manage to work my way around this forum, I am not very PC lit. Have I put too much info about my where abouts ????

Clare

Hi there - ultramum here - smiley probably sent you a pm (personal message) - there's usually a 'reply' link you can hit at the bottom to send a reply :) - if you look at the top right there is a bit which says new messages 0 next to the 'my assistant' bit - click on that and then you should see Smiley's message - click on that to open it and have a look at the bottom - that's where the 'reply' link is. Hope that's slightly clearer than mud!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

If you want to pm someone then have a look at a message from them and there is a link under their photo thingy

Some of us keep our whereabouts slightly confused as LEA people have been known to read the posts and it may cause hassle if you ae in the middle of a :fight: with them - it's up to you ... :)

Edited by UltraMum

Well done on PMing me! See you've gone for a bit more anonymity!

I used to know the canal in your area well - helped restore a considerable bit of it ... the brick walls were built by me (plus a few others!!!) on 6 of them :lol::lol::lol:

Cool.... I walk my dog along the canel sometimes, I will look out for the walls ! Yes as you saw, I took on board your advice. Thanks for all your help, I am sure I will be asking for more so hope you don't mind x x x