Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

feel like........................

:(:( feel like getting totally drunk just about had enough why cant just one day go smoothly all i seem to do is moan had to get reece in the bath tonight as not had wash for abit and been wetting at night it took me and my partner to get his clothes off then u would thought i was murdering him wen i finally got him in the bath wat ever the neighbours must of thought oh well i suppose we will have another letter from social services :lol: then he screamed 4 about half an hr and is now crashed out on the sofa i suppose he will be waking up as i go to bed thats wat normally happens if he crashes early :(:( i love him 2 pieces but it can be soooooooo hard at times as u all know and i really apprecate yr help and advice really dont know wat id do without u guys :wub: sorry getting to soppy think i need some more alcohol :lol::lol: and maybe some choc therapy. thanx 4 listening love donnaxxxxx

Chocolate therapy sounds good! Can sympathise of sorts as although we've not had tantrums today, Logan fell asleep at 6.45pm - thought I might risk putting him to bed and of course thats him just up, bright as a button and he'll not go back down now till the wee hours :-(

Lynne

donna ive had one of them days,it started so well then steve started screaming out the front calling me all names under the sun,swearing,totally drained me,i find it all very exhausting,so you not alone mate,we all support each other >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Sounds so like when Con was about Reece's age, I too used to worry what the neighbours thought, you could hear his screams right up the street especially when it came to washing his hair, then he would make himself sick :sick: right there in the bath....lovely !!!! I must say though in the past couple of years he's got so much better where personal hygiene is concerned, guess cause he's old enough not to want me in there, but God forbid should he see a speck of dust or a single hair floating in the bath water :wacko: then its all hell let loose.

Pour yourself another one and put your feet up for a bit.

With BIG >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x

My little angels started as soon as they got in the door tonight and have been having a go at each other ever since. So I've been having something mildly alcoholic :wine: (too mild if you ask me!) in an effort to relax...being referee all night isn't fun. :(

Still tomorrow's another day (and let's hope it's NOT Groundhog day), it must get better! (I keep muttering that to myself, it sounds convincing after a while)

Big hugs Donna >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>