Sign in to follow this  
hev

hes not back yet

well i thought it was going too well,nick brought steve back from swimming,all was ok then steve started tormenting 3 year old,nick told him to stop it,steve ran out the front screaming,kicking doors,standing in the garden calling us terrible names then ran back in and went for nick,it was terrible,he then went off,i got phone call to say he was at my mums,they had literally just got in from a holiday,dads not well with a chemo infection,i kept phoning cos i felt terribly guilty about my mum and dad dealing with him,steve kept being rude to me on phone'

ive been waiting for ages tonight for him to come home,he still not in now,he then went up my sisters,i phoned him to say come home,i dont drive,swore at me again,i feel like i cant do nothing with him,hes walking all over me,im trying everything to make his life better,i was so looking foward to our walk tonight,everything i do gets chucked back in my face,hes rude and has no respect for me,steven rules the roost,i just do not know how to get things better,god knows where he is now,ive just phoned my sis and she said he left her house at 8.20

Oh Hev, that's dreadful, I can't begin to imagine how you feel and your poor boy must be so frustrated, confused and angry.

Hope he's back real soon

Clare x

just got phone call,hes just gone up my mums again :crying::crying: i have persuaded him to get taxi home,i feel exhausted

Oh babes :tearful: I just read your happy post before i spotted this one.

I'm sorry hunni :tearful:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Can you take yourself off for a walk when he's back? Or will he be too wound up for you to leave??

Just thinking you could try to get some time to yourself - >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Wish we lived closer :(>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Thank goodness. Put your feet up and try to chill whilst he's on way home, if he's anything like Con he'll either storm off to his room or act like nothing has happened.

Let us know when he's safely home.... >:D<<'>

Clare x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hev

My son is 13 and all hormonal and aspie also its a bit of a nightmare when it kicks of so i know only too well how it can be...My son is bigger and stronger than me and he keeps chanceing his luck and trying to push me around and get his own way all the time..............I cant handle him when he gets like this but his dad can............

Weve found that his dad has to realy be tough with him,shout and although it sounds horrid make threats like .....if yer dont behave ill knock yer of yer feet.our son will front up to him with his fist clenched but me husband just shouts comne on then try it ill knock yer out.....sounds bad but it works me son realises he aint top dog and cant push me or his dad and sister around and shuts up and backs down.........

It upsets me coz i hate seing these confrontations but i know deep inside if we let him have his own way through him thretening us wed be at his mercy...........

It aint easy Hev.its upsetting its rotten................What im saying is you seem to have it all on youre shoulders.what about help form yer partner or husband.........This needs a man to handle it

Hope things have settled down over night and things are not too traumatic this morning. I expect you are all exhausted.

Thinking of you .....

Clare x

well he got in about 10.30last night,effing and blinding cos i made him pay for his own taxi,i ended up screaming at 11.45,i had enough by then,hes gone to school today,big row when he got up,i was so pleased when the taxi came :o

paula,my partner and steve have these confontrations all the time and it makes me feel ill,i literally get in the middle,he wants to fight nick most days or if nick not here he keeps on and on at me,oh well another day to get through!!my 3 year old very bad with diarrohea and sickness and nick was sick 10 times in the night :sick::sick::sick: yes 10!!i heard every one :o

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I find it hard Hev to stand by and watch my son and his dad tearing strips of each other and me husband makeing threats towards him i want to say oh bless leave him alone he cant help it ect ect.......but if i step in then my son thinks hey up mum stops dad putting me in me place ive got the upper hand and away i can go...so i desperatly try to keep me gob shut and let me husband deal with the outbursts.

My son is always wanting to fight his dad and punch his lights ut......luckily he doesnt swear at us because he has a thing about not useing naughty words....but he will threten to kill me or his dad,say hell get a knife,or that hes gonna punch me and shout come on come on then in a loud agressive voice.My son weighs 9 stone and is five foot 8 so hes bigger than me hes quiete intimidateing when he starts...........

I got a taste of how strong he is when he got me in a head lock and punched me in the ribs thats when i realised i couldnt controll him physically any more and id to step aside and leave it to me hubby............

Dont feel youre a bad mum or doing owt wrong hev and i know it aint easy at all..hell our house is like world war 3 plus armageddon at times,son and dad holloring me crying please stop all left exhausted and upset..........

Lets just pray it is just teenag hormones and aspergers and hope it settles and passes eventually............

I wish we lived near each other we could have a large cappacino laced with sugar and a big slab of choccy cake and have a right good moan whinge and hopefully laugh about it all....does the world of good.

>:D<<'> sending u loads of these hev think u need them hope things have settled down abit now thinking of u love donnaxxxxx >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

paula im with the coffee and cake idea :D:D actually tomorrow im gonna go in town and treat myself,coffee is my weakness,i drink loads but i love it.