loulou

news from Loulou

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know i had the baby last thursday night (15th). My pre-eclampsia went out of control and i had an emergency c-section.

I had a little boy who was 6 weeks early. He weighed 41b 4oz and is very cute :wub: ! We've called him Jesse.

I'm off home today, but Jesse is still in Special Care :( but he's doing fine :) .

Poor Kai has been really stressed out about it all. He's not coped very well with being looked after by a different person every night. He's lost weight and has been hiding behind the sofa for hours at a time :( .

Thankfully he went back to boarding last night and has settled straight back in.

Thanks for all your messages on my other thread >:D<<'> >:D<<'> .

I'm off to pack my bags and escape from this place!

Loulou xx

Oh congratulations Loulou, and welcome to little Jesse. :D>:D<<'> Hope he'll be home with you and your family very soon. >:D<<'>

Don't forget to get lots of rest and to look after yourself and hope Kai starts to feel better now that you are on your way home.

Good luck to you all. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Congratulations and welcome to the world baby Jesse!

So glad you're both doing fine.

Well done you! You'll need to let us see some photos.

Think Kirstie's is the the next baby on the forum?!

Caroline.

Welcome to your new addition. Lovely news. Congratulations to you all, especially to older brother Kai.

Tilly

:wub::wub: Awwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: My little monkey was 4lbs too :wub::wub:

Like a little doll (in fact - i seem to remember him wearing doll-sized clothes for the first few months :wub:)

Gorgeous!!!!! >:D<<'> I LOVE babies - especially the teeny ones :D

Well done you :notworthy::notworthy: And take it easy after that c'section :shame::curlers:

:thumbs:>:D<<'> :groupwave:

Babies - aren't they just the best???!!!

Congrats to you all, and welcome, Jesse, to the BWW :thumbs::thumbs:

Get big and strong and home real quick :)

L&P

BD :D

Fab news Loulou - excellent day for a birthday - shares it with my daughter Leona. I hope that you get Jesse home with you guys soon and that things settle down with Kai.

FWIW my niece was born 6 weeks early at 4lbs 5oz and she was home after a couple weeks :-)

Lynne x

Hi Loulou congrats to you all well done :clap: My eldest son was born 6 weeks early but weighed 5pounds 14oz. God knows how big he would have got if he had gone full term. Its a funny old feeling coming out of a hospital with no baby at first. I remember walking round Sainsburys a couple of days after and thinking no one would know I have just had a baby (Who was I kidding!) Get some rest and take care of yourself and I hope baby Jesse is out very soon. Hope K is feeling more settled now.

Congratulations - what great news.

I can just imagine how cute and diddy he is.

My twins were 5 weeks early but weighed 5lbs 6oz and 5lbs 15oz. They seemed so little, and my daughter used they're first sleepsuits for dolls clothes. Luckily my boys only stayed in special care for half a day and came home after 4 days in total.

Lets hope he puts on some weight and comes home really soon

I feel all happy for you - well done.

with love to you all

milly x >:D<<'>

:D>:D<<'> Marvellous news... glad to hear you and Jesse are safe and well :D

Congratulations to all of you... Hope Kai likes his baby brother :D

Love Flora X

oh my god im a cyber auntie for the first time!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

im so pleased for you and kai loulou,i love babies,hope kai is ok,i think its brill news :D:D

Hi everyone,

Just popped in to say hi after doing my shopping on-line.

Eveything's gone a bit pear shaped here. My partner is really sick with flu, so i sent him packing to his flat on monday because i didn't want Kai to catch it (chronic asthmatic). He's feeling really ill and upset because he can't see the baby whilst he's ill.

I managed to get Kai back to boarding tuesday night with my Dad (i snuck out of the hospital for an hour), except he kicked off big time and had to be restrained by the staff. It was horrible :( . I just stood in the car park and bawled my eyes out :crying::crying::crying: .

Last night i came home from the hospital and had to leave Jesse there, so i bawled again :crying: .

Today i felt really great and positive because i managed to sleep last night. I'd been at the hospital for 20 minutes with Jesse when school rang to say Kai was really poorly. Then i cried even more! :crying: .

My mum went to get him and i came home to see what was wrong. He's got a raging temperature, sore throat and cough and is just laying on the sofa looking very sad :( .

What a nightmare! I'm so hormonal and i feel like Daisy the Cow. I feel really guilty about leaving my baby by himself, but hopefully i can pop in and see him for a bit later.

Loulou xx

Oh Loulou - all this illness isn't what you need right now! :( I hope they recover soon.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Take really good care of yourself now and get as much rest as you can.

K x

:( loulou :(>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Gut-wrenching when you have to leave them at hospital :tearful::(>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I know Kai doesn't cope well when your not with him - but would he be ok with your mum?? SCBU will have a room you can sleep in. You really need to take it easy hun >:D<<'> your body has been through a lot.

>:D<<'> Thinking of you >:D<<'>