TheNeil

Should We Show Them How It's Done?

Hmmm I like London but it costs an arm and a leg to get there............still I do often visit. I'd have to go to the zoo tho and Camdon lock Market and Kew maybe go see a show so I guess I'd have to book a couple days..........summer holidays would be a good time LOL thats me sorted then even if no one else turns up!

Bagpuss I'm quiet and polite and not a bother to anyone :shame:

SV

And if we meet in London, I might not have to bring the wheelbarrow for Mumble.

Sorry Mumble, hope I havn't panicked you by suggesting you organise something :oops:

That's ok - just don't expect organisation from me :lol: It would be really good to have a southern meetup.

'Ere, that's out of order, that is! After all, it was you who was mooning out of F&B's window at the Newcastle supporters on their way to the match.

ok - definately need a meet-up now - looks like I missed all the fun :devil:

DH has suggested we hire a mini bus :thumbs: Anyone know any good songs? :lol:

The wheels on the bus go . . .

The driver on the bus goes ######, ######, ###### :whistle::whistle::devil::lol:

And if we meet in London, I might not have to bring the wheelbarrow for Mumble.

Though it might help with the crowds!!! I think people would probably get out of the way quickly if they saw us storming down the streets with wheelbarrows (we don't know what such things be in concrete London!!)

It might be worth starting a new thread on this, called southern meet up? I could maybe do London or Reading.

Ooohhh yes. That's where my sister takes me when she thinks I need new clothes, because everything's together and I can avoid the smelly/perfumey entrances to the department stores by entering on different levels. We always go on a Sunday morning first thing and it's generally quiet, and then to Old Orleans for lunch :eat::eat1: , so I'd even feel comfortable that I knew the place - plus they let you draw on the tables!!! (ok, on the large white paper they put on the tables, but still great fun - my sister and I created a sort of dinosaur / cave man theme last time - I think she's still got it on her wall!!!!), and they do fantastic cocktails. :wine::pepsi::cheers::drunk: Ohh, thinking about that's cheered me up a bit :)

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Great isn't it Mumble! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hi guys! wow, things are happening apace! It was great meeting you all, though I did find it a little overwhelming. Got home last night about 8 after staying at Ravenscar, then travelling back via Scarborough and Bridlington. You're all a great bunch, and Emily and Neil make a lovely couple. Tally, will pm you this week, wanted to talk but found it really difficult. Bagpuss, hope your night in Newcastle was one to remember :drunk::wine::clap:;) The metro was better than I expected...and Newcastle was much bigger than I imagined. Hope I didn't come across as rude, just found it rather hard to speak.

We had a lovely night thanks Bikergal, although the hotel was near Kielder, rather than Newcastle itself. Glad you got back safely and lovely to meet you and your hubby >:D<<'>

:lol::lol:

DH has suggested we hire a mini bus :thumbs: Anyone know any good songs? :lol:

show me the way to go home

im tired and i wanna go to bed

oh i had a little drink about an hour ago

and its gone right to my head

no matter where i roam

land or sea or snow

you will always hear me singing this song

show me the way to go home!!

thats my mini bus song for when im a bit tipsy!!

:drunk::clap::cheers:

DH is still hoping some of the Northern members fancy a mini bus ..........if TN could make it, we could save Cliff's Summer Holiday just for him! :devil: Not sure how he'd fare in a mini bus with our 3 though...... :ph34r:

'Ere, that's out of order, that is! After all, it was you who was mooning out of F&B's window at the Newcastle supporters on their way to the match.

K

x

They'd of been a total eclipse that day if I had :lol::lol:

Bikergal, no, you did not come across as rude, you came across as finding it hard to speak. I found it hard to speak as well . . . I don't think my mum did though :lol:

She's lovely, but she don't half talk. She'd spent most of Friday with me, and I think she was just dying to TALK!!!

Aww, i'm well miffed i missed it now, just read through the whole thread as i don't normally read off topics, so pleased for you TN and Emily, it gave me goosebumps hearing the lovely way you refer to each other, i'm sooo jealous!!!, roll on the next meet up, defo going to try and come.

Aww, i'm well miffed i missed it now, just read through the whole thread as i don't normally read off topics, so pleased for you TN and Emily, it gave me goosebumps hearing the lovely way you refer to each other, i'm sooo jealous!!!, roll on the next meet up, defo going to try and come.

i dont blame you for not normally reading off topic peppa,its normally me and baddad talking rubbish :rolleyes::rolleyes: