...and so is TheNeil :thumbs:

How do I know that? Well maybe I just leant over and asked him :whistle:

Time to put yer detectives hats on??

Here's a clue... :wub:

Hehehehe

Emily

xxx

What are you on about Emily?

By the way, do you want anything from the fridge? (and did you feed the GPs?) :whistle:

Oh and stop posting on the forum and come and decide which film you want to watch tonight :blink:

I'm not saying

What I will say is that I'm sat on my sofa in Harrogate and someone called Emily (who's also AS)(and devestatingly beautiful) is sat next to me in her PJs :wub:

Tis true :thumbs: (well not the beautiful bit, I still one hundred per cent believe I resemble Johnny Vegas' sister but thankfully a certain fellow loony tune Aspie disagrees)

This bloke sat opposite me, TheNeil, is a bit of a hunk to tell the truth. I say a bit. I mean totally charming and handsome of course ;)

I'm sure this seems a bit out of the blue to everyone but rest assured it isn't, we're both shy but the Newcastle meet-up is in a couple of weeks so we couldn't keep it secret forever :D

Unfortunately the ins and outs of how Badonkadonk and TheNeil came to be sat opposite each other on the same sofa will remain private for now and in the future....suffice to say I have been completely swept off my feet and consider myself to be one very lucky lady.

There, that's enough gossip to keep you lot going for weeks!!! :lol:

Emily

xxx

yipee!.............................................FLIPPIN CHUFFED , bless your little cotton socks.oooooh I feel a song comin on............."somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue...............

now I thought Neil was a little quiet of late on the forum........obviously had other things to occupy him..so you two are loved up :thumbs: ............tears in my eyes the lot :tearful: ...............

Edited by Suze

Well that's just fantastic news to get up to on a Sunday morning - really chuffed for the both of you. Ah, I've got a warm fluffy glow now!

So, is that still a table for twelve, or will you two be sitting on top of each other?

Karen

x

I'm glad this is good news for people! :D

Still a table for twelve though, I think Neil's legs would last about 30 seconds if I sat on them :lol:

Just goes to show though that love knows no boundaries I guess. We live two hours apart, Neil is 8 years older than me and we're both Aspies who usually struggle to communicate and loathe eye contact and physical touching. Yet we do nothing but talk, stare at each other like a couple of love-struck idiots and hug each other loads :o:wacko::lol:

Emily

xxx

Hooray....am I free to gossip like a good un now? :devil:

BTW.....don't be forgetting who has bagseyed chief bridesmaid or godmother :shame:

See you next month, you know how happy we are for you both >:D<<'>

A first for the forum, am I right.

well i know bighead cant resist my charm and wit but hes way too old for me,its his zimmer frame what puts me off :o:lol::lol::lol::devil::devil::devil:

Guest Lya of the Nox

oohhh

wow

:wub::clap::thumbs:

soo brill

edit

not the wd40 bit

well tho is it gonna be on u tube

xxx

Edited by Lya of the Nox

Tis true :thumbs: (well not the beautiful bit, I still one hundred per cent believe I resemble Johnny Vegas' sister but thankfully a certain fellow loony tune Aspie disagrees)

This bloke sat opposite me, TheNeil, is a bit of a hunk to tell the truth. I say a bit. I mean totally charming and handsome of course ;)

I'm sure this seems a bit out of the blue to everyone but rest assured it isn't, we're both shy but the Newcastle meet-up is in a couple of weeks so we couldn't keep it secret forever :D

Unfortunately the ins and outs of how Badonkadonk and TheNeil came to be sat opposite each other on the same sofa will remain private for now and in the future....suffice to say I have been completely swept off my feet and consider myself to be one very lucky lady.

There, that's enough gossip to keep you lot going for weeks!!! :lol:

Emily

xxx

WoW... what lovely news... :wub:

Brook :)

I knew it!!!! Aaw , you two... :wub::clap: You kept that one quiet, but I was on to you! That's really great, I'm so pleased for you both. Can't wait to meet you, see you soon! xx

Hehehe Bagpuss there was a short sharp intake of air and a noticeable look of panic on Neil's face when he read chief bridesmaid and godmother together in the same sentence :o:wacko::lol:

Can't actually wait to come to Newcastle now for the meet-up, I mean I was looking forward to it before but I was understandably nervous doing it by myself, meeting you lot while holding Neil's hand should be easier now :D

By tomorrow we'll have managed a month together so fingers crossed for the future :wub:

Emily

xxx

PS Bikergal, Neil told me about you mentioning him being quiet having something to do with a woman :lol:

I think we should be making the meet up an overnighter, a couple of hours isn't going to cover all the goss :lol: Don't be worrying Emily, everyone we met last time was smashing, and I felt REALLY nervous :)

Tell TN I look lurverly in taffeta ;)

Awww, that's happy news :) Really pleased for you both!

My mum and I have just booked tickets to fly to Newcastle, so we are definitely coming.

And I have the appointment the day before where I should find out if I'm officially an aspie or not . . . which begs the question . . . do I still come if they say I'm normal?

Awwww Tally, of course you still come along!!

Whether you're Aspie or not or have ASD kids or not doesn't matter...you're part of a network of people on here who all share an interest in ASDs and you're our friend and want to come along to the meet up.

As far as I'm aware (and Neil is nodding along with me hehehe) there is no criteria that anyone has to meet on here in order for them to be here.

Whatever the result of your consultation, I'm still looking forward to meeting you :D

Emily

xxx

As far as I'm aware (and Neil is nodding along with me hehehe) there is no criteria that anyone has to meet on here in order for them to be here.

She's not wrong you know...I was nodding. Then again she could say anything and I'd just nod - such are the 'problems' of being in a relationship with the most fantastic person in the universe :wub:

oh neil and emily,its fantastic,really is :thumbs:

i remember when i first met nick and i used to get all butterflies when i saw him,actually i looked him last night and thought how lovely he is,not bad for 10 years!!

see you made me go all lovey dovey now :wub::wub::wub:

Emily and Neil :clap:

That is just lovely :D

But don't hold back.... can't we have the details of how/when etc etc etc (but obviously not TOO much detail)

Flozza :thumbs:

wish i was going to the meet up,im very good at getting all the goss,in the end people tell me it just to get rid of me!!

Thanks for all the well wishes :D

As much as I want to tell the whole world just how me and Neil got together unfortunately it's going to stay private for now. Anyone who has gotten to know me over the last few months will know that prior to me and Neil getting together I was in a long term relationship with someone else. Seen as though me and Neil have only been together a month it doesn't feel quite right explaining how one relationship ended and another started just yet.

Things are all very new and it was a huge step posting on here that we are together :D

I'm finally going back home tomorrow, much to my parents disgust, having stayed up here for a week and a bit :lol: Neil's heading down to 'Birminghamshire' Friday night for the weekend, he did the meet the parents thing two weeks ago so things should be a little less stressful this time!!

Though I have offered to take the guinea pigs with me tomorrow when I go so he can still see them at the weekend. Am I mental? I'm driving in my kettle on wheels with the two little balls of fluff that he holds most dear!!! :wacko:

Who cares if you can do 70 on the motorway, I shall be sticking firmly to 20 miles an hour tyvm :thumbs:

Emily

xxx

It's just struck me that a week tomorow it's the meet-up which means that I have to get my sorry self in gear and start organising you rabble :devil:

Like the first meet-up I'd prefer to distribute a list of mobile numbers for those people who are going to brave Newcastle just in case anyone gets lost, hits problems etc. So, people, if you want to be on the list (and as a way to get a better idea of who's still coming) start PMing me those all important numbers and I'll get them distributed towards the end of next week (hopefully before Saturday morning...provided I can put Emily down for long enough :lol:)

It's just struck me that a week tomorow it's the meet-up which means that I have to get my sorry self in gear and start organising you rabble :devil:

We think alike, young Mr TheNeil. I've just put the phone down from booking a table for twelve at twelve (iykwim) at F&B's. Unfortunately there's a match on that day (bad planning, again) and they expect to be quite busy, but I've asked if they can squeeze us in somewhere away from the speakers and they'll do their best.

So what say you we meet at 11.45, same place as last time?

Ooh, getting all excited now!

Karen

x

DH and I too :thumbs: Have PM'd you my number TN. Mum has suggested we have a night away.....so we are booking in somewhere :clap: Sooo.....won't be sticking to water this time....yay :drunk::cheers: Warned DH to gag me at the first sign of a mucky joke :shame: Think I'll have a moochy online and see what's on at the theatres that evening :D:D

DH and I too :thumbs: Have PM'd you my number TN. Mum has suggested we have a night away.....so we are booking in somewhere :clap: Sooo.....won't be sticking to water this time....yay :drunk::cheers: Warned DH to gag me at the first sign of a mucky joke :shame: Think I'll have a moochy online and see what's on at the theatres that evening :D:D

Shame the meet up isnt this week I'm going to see a fab band in a pub in Byker - they called Amber Souls. You could have come along : )

Oh I LOVE live loud music............must be cos I'm deaf :rolleyes:

SV