joeboe

Unbearable Partner!!

Hi Everyone,

What a weekend! :crying:

My partner of 14 years has decided to be as awkward as humanly possible. All he keeps on about is how we should do more with the children (we have 3 boys, 2 3 and 7), but has been sleeping on the sofa and refusing to get up! 2pm on Saturday and 12.30 yesterday.

The poor kids ended up doing nothing all weekend, they haven't even been out of the house. I'm at the end of my tether, as if it's not enough having to deal with my Sons concerns at school - I have this pedantic arrogant, can-do-no-wrong, blame it on everyone else limpet to deal with.......and I have 10 weeks before I give birth to my new baby!

How the hell can I sort things out, can anyone help? I feel like SCREAMING!!!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Thanks,

Kerry

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oh gosh poor you. you really have got your hands full! I have 3 boys 7, 4 & 3 and i'm also in Worcestershire!! My eldest has Asd. Can you get his parents to have a word with him, I imagine that you have already tried!! Or could you get a sitter and go out for supper and try and explain how you feel? I find that we talk better away from the house and the kids. I too have a husband who will lie in at weekends and watch me run round like an idiot, he has fazes where he wakes up and helps and sees how tired I get! My favourite option is a bucket of cold water!!! :lol:

I've just read your other post god you have a lot more than a lazy partner to deal with! Do you have any family or friends that you could stay with and maybe shock him a bit? Good luck and take care . x

Edited by loupin

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> You have such a lot to deal with. I can't tell you what to do but I think in your heart of hearts you must know. With several small children it makes things even more difficult. My ex fiance said similar nonsensical things I never for a moment thought he was autistic, just psychotic, scarily so. He was also aggressive and violent and told my kids they'd never see me again. I had him arrested too, but carried on seeing him until I finally had the strength to finish it good and proper. He cheated many times and had several phones in order to keep track of the others. Stay strong, for you and your children. I really feel for you. Take care. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

It is a shame you cant go into hospital for bed rest, that really would be a wakeup call for him.

Is there any way you could arrange to go out for the day or overnight and leave him to look after the kids. He needs a wakeup call.