Sign in to follow this  
mummy

Updating forum

Do the boards automatically update themselves? e.g. (On other forums) When myself or someone else posts it doesn't appear until the update button is pressed because whilst on the board time kind of freezes.

I don't see an update button on here, does this mean it updates itself or do I have to go out and come in again?

Do the boards automatically update themselves? e.g. (On other forums) When myself or someone else posts it doesn't appear until the update button is pressed because whilst on the board time kind of freezes.

I don't see an update button on here, does this mean it updates itself or do I have to go out and come in again?

Hi Mummy - there's a couple of things you can do...

Either hit the main 'refresh' button in Internet Explorer task bar (or whatever browser you're using - In I.E. 7 it's a pair of green arrows, 1 pointing up/1 pointing down, next to the web address at the top of the page)

Or... Hit the 'View New Posts' at the top R of the forum display, though this will take you out of the thread you're in and show you ALL new posts since you last refreshed...

Hope that helps!

L&P

BD :D

Hi Mummy - there's a couple of things you can do...

Either hit the main 'refresh' button in Internet Explorer task bar (or whatever browser you're using - In I.E. 7 it's a pair of green arrows, 1 pointing up/1 pointing down, next to the web address at the top of the page)

Or... Hit the 'View New Posts' at the top R of the forum display, though this will take you out of the thread you're in and show you ALL new posts since you last refreshed...

Hope that helps!

Thanks. Simple if i'd thought about it, der! LOL