tmf

Oh My God......He said what???

Hi, just wondered if any of your little darlings have come out with something they shouldn't??

My fiance, DS's father, was telling him off tonight.....he only called him a t**t :oops:

How bad is that......his father looked directly at me as if its my fault....arggghhhh

My 13 year old asperger son is haveing special lessons at his school all about puberty and sex and where babies come from........... :blink::blink: .The stuff he comes out with at inappropriate times is dead funny.

Apparently he was describeing all the male parts to his dad whilst haveing a bath this is a penis this is a scrotum this goes here..

Then whilst i was on the phone to me sister talking about her little 3 year old still wetting the bed he latched onto this and was shouting itll be a wet dream shes having :D:D .................

Bless his heart..........

:lol::lol::lol: Both mine do this. It can be painfully embarassing eg mum at top of her voice (dd5) look at that lady shes got a bottom nearly as big as yours! When told to be quiet she repeats even louder and says but its true. Or about a tramp my god you smell!! At 5 she can just about get away with it but as she progresses ! I now remind her about no unkind words just before she goes into any shops on a bus or train. Has little impact.

lol....they can be embarassingly funny! :D

We were at our local shop the other day....freezing cold, tipping it down woth rain...u get the scene.....well in walks this female.....short skirt, knee length bts. DS took one look at her and said ' Mummy doesn't she look awful' It was if he had just read my mind out loud :oops:

Although inside i was laughing, i politely told him that yes she did but we mustn't say things like that as it could hurt peoples feelings. Anyway whilst in the queue he saw her again and said mummy theres that lady that looks awful :wallbash: I just wanted the ground to open and swallow me up!

E, who is almost completely non-verbal, just occasionally comes out with some crackers.

A few months ago she was in a therapy session, and was (for once) complying with instructions to complete a colour sorting activity. The therapist was making a big fuss, calling her a clever girl, etc, etc.

E turned, looked her straight in the eye, and said clearly "piece of pi55"

I really don't know where she gets such language :lol:

E, who is almost completely non-verbal, just occasionally comes out with some crackers.

A few months ago she was in a therapy session, and was (for once) complying with instructions to complete a colour sorting activity. The therapist was making a big fuss, calling her a clever girl, etc, etc.

E turned, looked her straight in the eye, and said clearly "piece of pi55"

I really don't know where she gets such language :lol:

Oh God that's a cracker! Really made my day!

Karen

x

in tescos the other day my son went to the gents & i waited outside for him, 10mins later a man came out & asked me if that was my little boy in there, i said yes, & the man said jon had given him a right good telling off, (familiar sinking feeling) i apologised & asked what he had said, aparrently jon said "oi wash your hands, you have just held your pe*is to wee" thankfully the man laughed & said his wife would have said the same. later in the fresh veg isle we saw the same man & jon said (very loudly) theres that man who touched his p***s & didnt wash his hands mummy. i didnt know whether to laugh or cry :oops:

:D:D oh they cracked me up think worse one that comes to mind was a few months ago lewis was seeing a clinical phy and just out blue said "oi you look like my sister !!! can i headbutt you and strangle you" oops swallow me up :o

This thread has made me laugh a lot too. Always tell me friend that kids can make any situation more fun. I think thats why I decided to work in a school. Was in York Dungeon the other day. In the room where a judge passes judgement over all the visitors a kid decided to add a dum dum dum (suspense building type). Was really funny. I kind of think it is sweet. One of the kids at the special school told me he thought I was a new student there on one of my first days. I was told by the teacher to take it in the best possible way. I had in anycase. I'd decided I liked the school by then. I got on well with that student too. It was when apparently one of the support assistants compared me to one of the students I was slightly worried. (That wasn't said to me but to the student. Having David around is like having two of you was what he told me was said. Took that in a positive way too actually. Don't think the TA knows he told me.)

As for the stuff about the toilet wish I had the courage to speak up. Makes me feel ill when I see people leave without washing their hands. I tend to try and cover my hands when opening any doors on public toilets. Even have to do it with the staff toilets at school. I go to clean my hands before lunch. Don't want them filthy again before I leave. It's not just ASD kids who lecture people though. As far as I know I'm NT and I used to lecture people on smoking when I was little. My mum used to get really embarrased. Still occasionally can't help myself even nowdays.

thats just reminded me of something i did when i was a kid.....growing up in the seventies....we were on a bus one day and this group of boys with afro's got on and apparently i said "its the jackson 5!"......i was really gutted when my mum said it wasnt.... :tearful:

A couple of summers ago one day we were on a beach in West-Cork. There was this woman in togs and she was, alas, quite overweight and, unfortunately, only a metre or two away from us. My son pointed at her and said, quite loud, "that woman looks like a whale!".

I just wanted to sink instantaneously under the sand....

:lol:

Martina

"that man is little" referring to a man rather short in height is Tesco.

DS3 however has learnt how to say "oh b%ll%cks"

in tescos the other day my son went to the gents & i waited outside for him, 10mins later a man came out & asked me if that was my little boy in there, i said yes, & the man said jon had given him a right good telling off, (familiar sinking feeling) i apologised & asked what he had said, aparrently jon said "oi wash your hands, you have just held your pe*is to wee" thankfully the man laughed & said his wife would have said the same. later in the fresh veg isle we saw the same man & jon said (very loudly) theres that man who touched his p***s & didnt wash his hands mummy. i didnt know whether to laugh or cry :oops:

Lol. we have had similar episodes. once whilst shopping, k approached a woman who was rather on the large side, she was wearing a colourful pair of velvet leggings and was facinated with these. I managed to distract his attention but after a while he ran up to her and started to carress her leg, shouting "look its squishy" i explained that she was wearing his favorite material and he was refering to the feel of "something" been inside this materiel (ie- her leg) as at home he had a piece of velvet which at the time he loved to stroke.

I got a filthy look (from her) and a meltdown (from him) when i had to prize him away, as by this time he was in tactile heaven stroking this womans leg.

Opppsss :wub:

shaz x

How long have you got?

My son gets these sayings and uses them totally out of context ie

We had to keep putting him back to bed one night and he threw a strop he shouted "I don't deserve your kindness". Another time the IL's were looking after him he said "Are you protecting me?" Also he says "Thanks Darlin'"

Also he loves to say "I want to delight your breasts" lovely!

Oh yes he also likes to ask older people when they are going to die, and you are old!

Edited by Cariad

One time J said " I want to be sexy like you mummy" that made me really laugh and god knows where he got that phrase from! He went through a phase of calling a shop keeper "Mr. Pathetic" - I think he must of picked that up from holiday club at half term! The funniest thing he said was a few weeks ago - it was my grans birthday, so we went to visit and J said to her "I thought you'd died" :oops: everyone burst out laughing and I explained to him that it was the other granny who had gone to heaven! He got really upset though cos he thought everyone was laughing at him.

The most embarrasing time was when I was expecting the youngest and I took J with me to hospital. I was seen by an asian woman and jordan told her her hands were dirty. I told J that his hands were just as dirty - then it dawned on me what J had meant - I was so embarrased!!

i said "its the jackson 5!"......i was really gutted when my mum said it wasnt.... :tearful:

Well that's just human nature isn't it? Anyone would be upset to find out that it wasn't the Jackson Five :lol: